Do you think this game will be worth buying?

#1AiriellePosted 7/20/2010 5:15:43 PM
Judging by what we know so far from info released and gameplay videos, do you think it will be worth buying? I haven't played the first because of the reviews and such, so I have no idea how much the second improved, but judging by the gameplay videos it looks like a game I'd spend $50 on.
---
Waiting for FFXIV
PSN: AlysenMinase
#2UltimateFlame13Posted 7/20/2010 5:19:22 PM
Assuming everything works like they have been saying it does, yes definitely. For anyone that's skeptical I would suggest waiting for reviews.
---
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#3LilroscoPosted 7/20/2010 5:51:44 PM
IMO with the new bells and whistles plus being a lover of the first game, its worth every penny.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#4The_ShaderPosted 7/20/2010 5:53:41 PM
i'm hoping for even bigger unveiled information. Despite that everything so far is already so promising, i cant help but get this feeling its not enough.

..... i'm either REALLY addicted, or i'm insanely greedy. Either way, i want more.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#5Valdimir_DregaPosted 7/20/2010 7:28:51 PM
I'd be satisfied if we didn't get any new info other than the release date. Other than that I'm sold.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#6TCJuanPosted 7/20/2010 7:33:53 PM
I'm sold also. I liked the first one, and thats enough to make me buy this one.
---
"Hello Mr.Ford, I have a new assignment for you"
#7ddd87Posted 7/20/2010 7:36:35 PM
I think its very promising.
I'll wait for reviews though.