Do you think this game will be worth buying?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Do you think this game will be worth buying?
5 years ago#1
Judging by what we know so far from info released and gameplay videos, do you think it will be worth buying? I haven't played the first because of the reviews and such, so I have no idea how much the second improved, but judging by the gameplay videos it looks like a game I'd spend $50 on.
Waiting for FFXIV
PSN: AlysenMinase
5 years ago#2
Assuming everything works like they have been saying it does, yes definitely. For anyone that's skeptical I would suggest waiting for reviews.
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
5 years ago#3
IMO with the new bells and whistles plus being a lover of the first game, its worth every penny.
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
5 years ago#4
i'm hoping for even bigger unveiled information. Despite that everything so far is already so promising, i cant help but get this feeling its not enough.

..... i'm either REALLY addicted, or i'm insanely greedy. Either way, i want more.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
5 years ago#5
I'd be satisfied if we didn't get any new info other than the release date. Other than that I'm sold.
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
5 years ago#6
I'm sold also. I liked the first one, and thats enough to make me buy this one.
"Hello Mr.Ford, I have a new assignment for you"
5 years ago#7
I think its very promising.
I'll wait for reviews though.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Do you think this game will be worth buying?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived