How do I unlock all of the guns?

#41Ryan SiPosted 7/23/2010 3:24:46 PM
This topic has lame loner or 13 year old written all over it...
#42CelticLink94Posted 7/23/2010 8:50:43 PM
Isn't this soliciting? Info for friendship? Sounds kind of shady to me... >_> <_<
---
~~~~Frozen Primates and Polite Rodents make for really good bands~~~~~
"The extreme irony of life is that nobody gets through it alive"- a friend
#43The_ShaderPosted 7/23/2010 9:30:06 PM
^ i'm here trying to sell my truck load of grade A aborted fetus's. While making sure i get a good deal and keep people from breaking my balls.

with the money i obtain, i'll just buy the locked guns.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#44NoblWolfPosted 7/24/2010 2:32:32 AM
So I'm just curious if she actually sent him her FB info and if he friended her.
---
o_O O_O O_o
My peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenis has just caused Global Warming bringing forth many Al-Gorisms.
#45LigersRulePosted 7/24/2010 4:28:14 AM
Well, considering that there is no private messaging on GameFAQs, they would have had to trade codes secretly for the first conduit, because it has voice chat, and trade there. I'm not even sure either of them have the first game anymore.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#46UltimateFlame13Posted 7/24/2010 10:09:03 AM

So I'm just curious if she actually sent him her FB info and if he friended her.

I haven't looked but i doubt it lol. I wouldn't have added her anyway, no offense to her or anything >_>.
---
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#47halbedier22Posted 7/25/2010 11:16:13 AM
how do you guys know noodlegirl?
---
this signature is not disruptive