The Conduit 1 Board is Dead

#1Mr_L_Posted 7/21/2010 11:05:29 AM
Therefore i am making this topic here.

Lately i have been in the mood to play more TCon and with the inactivity, i decided to make a topic for it. I will probably bump this topic whenever i feel like playing

Basically i will be hosting a 3v3 or 4v4 (not going higher cause it just gets really laggy at that point) TR or TO, which ever i feel like doing. I feel like playing right now so who wants in?...I already got one, so we need like 4-6 more.

Lastly let me set the rules before we play, cause even though i tell everyone them they still break them
No Grenades
No Glitching (That includes shotgun cancelling and double jumping)
No Hacking
No SMAW
If you break anyone of them i will delete you off my friends list and you wont be able to join my games anymore
---
Official King of the Conduit 2 Board
#2incognito3Posted 7/21/2010 11:09:28 AM
and im the one. great topic but any time and date?
---
Supporter of Daos for Con of duty 2!MH3 is FTM (For the...meh)!TPC and SMAW is win.
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#3Mr_L_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2010 11:11:31 AM
Well if we can get enough players we can play right now, as for other times and dates...it will basically be whenever i feel like it, so it could be any day of the week at anytime
---
I Slice Bread Diagonally
#4halbedier22Posted 7/21/2010 11:15:20 AM
you should have said "The Conduit 1 Board is Died"

lrn2grammar
---
lak has been banned ;p
#5Mr_L_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2010 11:23:30 AM
Did you just honestly tell me to "lrn2grammar" when you said you think "is died" is better then is dead, clearly you need some serious english lessons boy

LOL....fail troll is extremely fail
---
#6LigersRulePosted 7/21/2010 11:25:08 AM
Did you just honestly tell me to "lrn2grammar" when you said you think "is died" is better then is dead, clearly you need some serious english lessons boy

LOL....fail troll is extremely fail

Mr. L, meet Shirley, mine and Flame's new pet troll.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#7Mr_L_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2010 11:28:13 AM
Well well, interesting little pet troll you got there. Next time keep it on a leash
---
#8LigersRulePosted 7/21/2010 11:32:25 AM
I'm sorry. I assure you, he will be punished.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#9halbedier22Posted 7/21/2010 11:34:08 AM
"Did you just honestly tell me to "lrn2grammar" when you said you think "is died" is better then is dead, clearly you need some serious english lessons boy

LOL....fail troll is extremely fail"

This Board Is Died

that's the correct way to say it

anyway, i wanna play in your game. may I? please?

---
lak has been banned ;p
#10XxDarzaxXPosted 7/21/2010 11:48:13 AM
can i join???
FC 2236-1178-5994