Most and Least improved

#11incognito3Posted 7/21/2010 5:08:38 PM
yeah man u r right there but they can fix that with good usage of servers.
for example have one server be only be ranked 1-10 or whatever and when u hit rank 11 u get the new perks, new weapons, and u r in a new server.
That eliminates the unfairness of it all and also eliminates the "people who know what they are doing VS the people who just started online" problem.

and yes i know it would be hard, especially becuase they are using nintendo's servers, but it can be done. lol
---
Supporter of Daos for Con of duty 2!MH3 is FTM (For the...meh)!TPC and SMAW is win.
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#12SmallerRidleyPosted 7/21/2010 5:26:54 PM
I think it does some of the matchmaking based on player rank already, but improving that would be great.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#13MKMaster93Posted 7/21/2010 6:16:10 PM
And I hope that there isn't a level like at the end of Bunker 13! That was a pain! They keep comming and comming and comming and comming....... Even on the low difficulty! I had 20 enimies attacking me at one point! Then I died 2 seconds later.
---
---
Con1 FC: 3051-8132-7693 = MKMaster
#14SmallerRidleyPosted 7/21/2010 6:34:09 PM
^
HVS .45
---
#15Sudsy86_Posted 7/21/2010 7:18:34 PM

First of all, how did Punch or any of the frequent OPs not come up with this yet?

Anyways, I think the most improved will be the technical online experience. It would seem we will be able to interchange between games rather quickly. Also, the hacking/ glitching might be reduced.

I think the biggest set back will be gameplay. It seems like gunfights will be sloppy and random without lock-on. That will force all the smart players to camp a lot and make the game what we didn't want in an indie FPS.

#16SmallerRidleyPosted 7/21/2010 7:20:36 PM

First of all, how did Punch or any of the frequent OPs not come up with this yet?

We're all just bs-ing.
---
#17mysockshurt101Posted 7/21/2010 8:15:00 PM

Anyways, I think the most improved will be the technical online experience. It would seem we will be able to interchange between games rather quickly. Also, the hacking/ glitching might be reduced.

because a lot of that has already been revealed already i'm talking about what's been revealed along with what could happen with it...we know the online experience will be improved, and that we can interchange games rather quickly, and that hacking/glitching might be reduced with the patching.

what i'm talking about is a feature that comes along with an improved AI, or rather what can be done with an improved AI and i think as far as single player goes, difficulty in comparison to the first game will be greatly improved with the new AI. IMO i think its the greatest improvement this game can have that we might have overlooked

I think the biggest set back will be gameplay. It seems like gunfights will be sloppy and random without lock-on. That will force all the smart players to camp a lot and make the game what we didn't want in an indie FPS.

you think not having a lock-on will be a set back? having lock on was a huge set back in the first games multiplayer. tell me...what FPS that isn't a FPS Adventure like Metroid Prime had lock-on and worked? better yet...what FPS has lock-on, aim assist doesn't count.

i'm not a big fan of iron sights, i like how fast paced a game feels when you don't have iron sights, but we get what we get.

And I hope that there isn't a level like at the end of Bunker 13! That was a pain! They keep comming and comming and comming and comming....... Even on the low difficulty! I had 20 enimies attacking me at one point! Then I died 2 seconds later

a lot of that had to do with the AI i'm sure...see how smart or how random AI is counts for all the difficulty, the AI might not have been smart, maybe not even random but i'm sure they had the AI set up to do the same thing every time you got to that point in the level which i'm sure was some kind of AI test
#18UltimateFlame13Posted 7/21/2010 8:21:22 PM

so play the modes with lock on. It's a simple solution if you want lock-on :\
---
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#19SmallerRidleyPosted 7/21/2010 8:34:11 PM
The point of hXc mode is to give the experienced player a chance to play without worrying about less skilled players using the assistance the game gives them. It's more a comfort thing than anything else.

But anybody straying into there better be good with the controls.
---