Hi Everyone!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hi Everyone!
6 years ago#1
I don't know if you guys remember me or not, but I was IronLung, leader of the Noob Pwners (NP) way back in the day for The Conduit 1. Conduit 2 (I know there's no "The" in front of it, lol) is looking good.

I have a quick question, though. UltimateFlame said in his stickied topic that 7 weapons are new. Can anyone tell me what the new weapons are and what ones are returning?

-IronLung
The Conduit 1 FC- 4512 - 3098 - 2971
6 years ago#2
all old ones
CONDUIT MASTA!
6 years ago#3
All of the original weapons are returning; some of them with alt-fire modes. Though it was mentioned that 7 new weapons are in the works only a few have actually been announced.

1. Aegis Device- A gun that fires much like the Deatomizer, but charge it up and it forms a shield in front of you that can catch any enemy projectiles (bullets, grenades, rockets, etc.) and fire them back at a target of your choice.

2. AC-Eclipse- Infinite ammo, semi-auto, laser rifle. Fire in rapid succesion to heat the gun; shot is more powerful when hot, but if you go too trigger-happy the gun overheats and your character burns his hands. Hold the fire button to cool the gun; Cooling activates a cloaking device, but if it gets too cold your character will have to break ice off of it.

3. Remote control turret/sentry gun. Movement is slower while carrying the turret, but when set it will automatically fire at enemies. Use the aim/scope button to control the turret manually from a remote location.

4. HVS .45.- Isn't as powerful as the one in the first game, and it has a slower rate of fire than the USP. It compensates with stopping power, though, and has a red-dot sight.

Alt-fires for old guns.

All the guns will have either and aim-down-sight feature or an alt-fire, There's only one officially announced alt-fire for one of the old guns that I can think of.

Hive Cannon- Fires a "honey glob" that attracts all of the bugs that shoot out of the cannon. Land the glob on an enemy (an allegedly difficult task) and go trigger-happy without even aiming to take down your foe.
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
6 years ago#4
yea i remember you...you were the one who kept throwing grenades...

sorry something someone said to me when i made a "have you seen me" or "remember me" topic

no i don't remember you and i don't have any information...sorry for a wasted post...random is fun tho right?

COME FEED THE CHICKENS!!!!!
6 years ago#5
that alt fire for the HiveCannon sounds delicious :p
You have now read my signature.
6 years ago#6
Hive Cannon- Fires a "honey glob" that attracts all of the bugs that shoot out of the cannon. Land the glob on an enemy (an allegedly difficult task) and go trigger-happy without even aiming to take down your foe.

In other words:

It's the bullseye rifle from Resistance: Fall of Man.
I do not like Nintendo games. Zelda is a Nintendo game. 3DDGH is not a Nintendo game. Thus, it is entirely logical that I like 3DDGH and not Zelda. -Xtaceous
6 years ago#7
TPC launcher can make mines from the bullets used.

and there are many new guns -last i heard- WAY more then 7. i thought they said seven when they anounced the game but idk anymore
Supporter of Daos for Con of duty 2!MH3 is FTM (For the...meh)!TPC and SMAW is win.
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
6 years ago#8
The alt fire for the TPC launcher is proximity mines. I wouldn't be surprised if it was inspired by the glitch in the first.

Wait, what about the phase rifle? The one that shoots through walls.
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
6 years ago#9
Thanks for the response! I don't know how you wouldn't remember NP, though. LOL. We were one of the BEST. :D
The Conduit 1 FC- 4512 - 3098 - 2971
6 years ago#10
I remember seeing your name around on GameFAQs, but that's it.
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hi Everyone!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived