Hi Everyone!

#1MyIronLungXPosted 7/21/2010 2:50:38 PM
I don't know if you guys remember me or not, but I was IronLung, leader of the Noob Pwners (NP) way back in the day for The Conduit 1. Conduit 2 (I know there's no "The" in front of it, lol) is looking good.

I have a quick question, though. UltimateFlame said in his stickied topic that 7 weapons are new. Can anyone tell me what the new weapons are and what ones are returning?

-IronLung
---
The Conduit 1 FC- 4512 - 3098 - 2971
#2Simok123Posted 7/21/2010 3:02:48 PM
all old ones
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#3Valdimir_DregaPosted 7/21/2010 3:07:08 PM
All of the original weapons are returning; some of them with alt-fire modes. Though it was mentioned that 7 new weapons are in the works only a few have actually been announced.

1. Aegis Device- A gun that fires much like the Deatomizer, but charge it up and it forms a shield in front of you that can catch any enemy projectiles (bullets, grenades, rockets, etc.) and fire them back at a target of your choice.

2. AC-Eclipse- Infinite ammo, semi-auto, laser rifle. Fire in rapid succesion to heat the gun; shot is more powerful when hot, but if you go too trigger-happy the gun overheats and your character burns his hands. Hold the fire button to cool the gun; Cooling activates a cloaking device, but if it gets too cold your character will have to break ice off of it.

3. Remote control turret/sentry gun. Movement is slower while carrying the turret, but when set it will automatically fire at enemies. Use the aim/scope button to control the turret manually from a remote location.

4. HVS .45.- Isn't as powerful as the one in the first game, and it has a slower rate of fire than the USP. It compensates with stopping power, though, and has a red-dot sight.

Alt-fires for old guns.

All the guns will have either and aim-down-sight feature or an alt-fire, There's only one officially announced alt-fire for one of the old guns that I can think of.

Hive Cannon- Fires a "honey glob" that attracts all of the bugs that shoot out of the cannon. Land the glob on an enemy (an allegedly difficult task) and go trigger-happy without even aiming to take down your foe.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#4mysockshurt101Posted 7/21/2010 3:12:03 PM
yea i remember you...you were the one who kept throwing grenades...

sorry something someone said to me when i made a "have you seen me" or "remember me" topic

no i don't remember you and i don't have any information...sorry for a wasted post...random is fun tho right?

COME FEED THE CHICKENS!!!!!
#57Nobody5Posted 7/21/2010 4:40:48 PM
that alt fire for the HiveCannon sounds delicious :p
---
You have now read my signature.
#6Ian_KovichPosted 7/21/2010 5:09:34 PM
Hive Cannon- Fires a "honey glob" that attracts all of the bugs that shoot out of the cannon. Land the glob on an enemy (an allegedly difficult task) and go trigger-happy without even aiming to take down your foe.

In other words:

It's the bullseye rifle from Resistance: Fall of Man.
---
I do not like Nintendo games. Zelda is a Nintendo game. 3DDGH is not a Nintendo game. Thus, it is entirely logical that I like 3DDGH and not Zelda. -Xtaceous
#7incognito3Posted 7/21/2010 5:15:20 PM
TPC launcher can make mines from the bullets used.

and there are many new guns -last i heard- WAY more then 7. i thought they said seven when they anounced the game but idk anymore
---
Supporter of Daos for Con of duty 2!MH3 is FTM (For the...meh)!TPC and SMAW is win.
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#8LigersRulePosted 7/21/2010 5:17:29 PM
The alt fire for the TPC launcher is proximity mines. I wouldn't be surprised if it was inspired by the glitch in the first.

Wait, what about the phase rifle? The one that shoots through walls.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#9MyIronLungX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2010 5:19:14 PM
Thanks for the response! I don't know how you wouldn't remember NP, though. LOL. We were one of the BEST. :D
---
The Conduit 1 FC- 4512 - 3098 - 2971
#10LigersRulePosted 7/21/2010 5:21:07 PM
I remember seeing your name around on GameFAQs, but that's it.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein