C2 Gg's thread (2)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. C2 Gg's thread (2)
5 years ago#1
Last one 500'd so here it is

Ggs Ryudo. You're Eclipse doesn't match my Mp5 though. Thats because you dont fire it at the right pace. Fire it once every .50 seconds to get the best results.
---
Are you really that impatient? What do you do during load screens? Find your mom and punch her in the throat? ~Coolbeansavi
5 years ago#2
....Last one got modded, bro. This is just a karma loss waiting to happen.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
5 years ago#3
No wonder I was having trouble, I thought I was using the MP5. D=
---
"I have absolutely no idea how to even remotely respond to this thread.
Congrats on making my brain explode." - HVS Tony
5 years ago#4
Yeah, but this one wasn't started by a troll, and, henceforth, should not carry the same stigma.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
5 years ago#5
I guess you have a point there. Nearly all of the people from the first topic were suspended or banned. Seemed like overkill, but all the same, I'm not complaining.

Best of luck, Cheat.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
5 years ago#6
You'd think _NoodleGirl_ would show up a be pissed that someone hijacked her/his topic but whatever.

i found a new glitch, whenever i press a certain button combination in C2, another player is forced to fall down and drop their weapon! i AWESOME'd it!
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
5 years ago#7
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
5 years ago#8
Fale reporting. You're only hurting yourself.

---
Are you really that impatient? What do you do during load screens? Find your mom and punch her in the throat? ~Coolbeansavi
5 years ago#9
lawlawlawlawl
---
Kirbeh
5 years ago#10
User Name MyIronLungX
User ID 5658031
Board User Level -1: Suspended
User's posting privileges have been suspended for one or more Terms of Service violations, pending review by an Administrator.

Told you were only hurting yourself by false reporting. :/
---
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. C2 Gg's thread (2)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived