It's C2, not TCON 2, get it right brosephs.

#21NoblWolfPosted 7/22/2010 2:06:34 PM
I will call it TCon2 because there will never be another Conduit. Thus, it is the only conduit. Making it unique into itself. So, THE Conduit 2 it is.
---
o_O O_O O_o
My peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenis has just caused Global Warming bringing forth many Al-Gorisms.
#22LigersRulePosted 7/22/2010 2:09:38 PM
But do you do that with your other games? Have you ever played The Monster Hunter 3? How about The Super Smash Bros Brawl. The Mario Kart? If you have a The 360, you could play The Halo 3. That sounds funner then some of the games for your The Wii.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#23Sanosuke_InaraPosted 7/22/2010 2:33:53 PM
Who....gives....a.....****?
---
"I don't think they will fix and put it back on the market by summer if they decide to released a more bugless version."--Summonearth.
#24NoblWolfPosted 7/22/2010 2:34:24 PM
Yes. I also played The Resident Evil 4 and The Resident Evil 5 and all the other The Resident Evils. Seeing as how each game is a separate one of the previous. The Halo 3 is pretty fun, though The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is pure garbage. The Gears of War 1 and 2 are good!

So, how about them The Ligers?
---
o_O O_O O_o
My peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenis has just caused Global Warming bringing forth many Al-Gorisms.
#25LigersRulePosted 7/22/2010 2:36:15 PM
Whatever floats your life jacket, dude.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#26NoblWolfPosted 7/22/2010 2:37:36 PM
You too brudda.
---
o_O O_O O_o
#27LigersRulePosted 7/22/2010 2:42:12 PM
Wait, one more question. Would that make this The The Conduit 2 board?
---
#28NoblWolfPosted 7/22/2010 3:31:32 PM
Find both the "Conduit 2, The" board and the "Conduit 2" board.

Then come back and tell me what happened.
---
o_O O_O O_o
#29dacheatcode(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2010 3:36:16 PM
The official abbreviation is C2. Logic said so, and we said so. Call it whatever you want, but Gamefacks official Conduit 2 abbreviation is C2. Calling it Tcon 2 will make people tilt their heads at you and say "Lulwut" for the following reasons:

Conduit 2 is lacking the word "The"
Tcon was a bad abbreviation in the first place.
Tcon was made to reduce confusion because "TC" could also mean "Topic Creator."
Tcon 2 only saves you the time of typing 3 letters.
The Game.
---
Are you really that impatient? What do you do during load screens? Find your mom and punch her in the throat? ~Coolbeansavi
#30dacheatcode(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2010 3:37:02 PM
ALSO, HVSTony uses "C2" and not "Tcon2"

Be like your idol. Do it.
---
Are you really that impatient? What do you do during load screens? Find your mom and punch her in the throat? ~Coolbeansavi