It's C2, not TCON 2, get it right brosephs.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. It's C2, not TCON 2, get it right brosephs.
6 years ago#21
I will call it TCon2 because there will never be another Conduit. Thus, it is the only conduit. Making it unique into itself. So, THE Conduit 2 it is.
o_O O_O O_o
My peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenis has just caused Global Warming bringing forth many Al-Gorisms.
6 years ago#22
But do you do that with your other games? Have you ever played The Monster Hunter 3? How about The Super Smash Bros Brawl. The Mario Kart? If you have a The 360, you could play The Halo 3. That sounds funner then some of the games for your The Wii.
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
6 years ago#23
Who....gives....a.....****?
"I don't think they will fix and put it back on the market by summer if they decide to released a more bugless version."--Summonearth.
6 years ago#24
Yes. I also played The Resident Evil 4 and The Resident Evil 5 and all the other The Resident Evils. Seeing as how each game is a separate one of the previous. The Halo 3 is pretty fun, though The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is pure garbage. The Gears of War 1 and 2 are good!

So, how about them The Ligers?
o_O O_O O_o
My peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenis has just caused Global Warming bringing forth many Al-Gorisms.
6 years ago#25
Whatever floats your life jacket, dude.
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
6 years ago#26
You too brudda.
o_O O_O O_o
6 years ago#27
Wait, one more question. Would that make this The The Conduit 2 board?
6 years ago#28
Find both the "Conduit 2, The" board and the "Conduit 2" board.

Then come back and tell me what happened.
o_O O_O O_o
6 years ago#29
The official abbreviation is C2. Logic said so, and we said so. Call it whatever you want, but Gamefacks official Conduit 2 abbreviation is C2. Calling it Tcon 2 will make people tilt their heads at you and say "Lulwut" for the following reasons:

Conduit 2 is lacking the word "The"
Tcon was a bad abbreviation in the first place.
Tcon was made to reduce confusion because "TC" could also mean "Topic Creator."
Tcon 2 only saves you the time of typing 3 letters.
The Game.
Are you really that impatient? What do you do during load screens? Find your mom and punch her in the throat? ~Coolbeansavi
6 years ago#30
ALSO, HVSTony uses "C2" and not "Tcon2"

Be like your idol. Do it.
Are you really that impatient? What do you do during load screens? Find your mom and punch her in the throat? ~Coolbeansavi
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. It's C2, not TCON 2, get it right brosephs.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived