It's C2, not TCON 2, get it right brosephs.

#31NoblWolfPosted 7/22/2010 4:38:28 PM
The official abbreviation is C2. Logic said so, and we said so. Call it whatever you want, but Gamefacks official Conduit 2 abbreviation is C2. Calling it Tcon 2 will make people tilt their heads at you and say "Lulwut" for the following reasons:

Conduit 2 is lacking the word "The"
Tcon was a bad abbreviation in the first place.
Tcon was made to reduce confusion because "TC" could also mean "Topic Creator."
Tcon 2 only saves you the time of typing 3 letters.
The Game.

Congratulations on further elongating the argument. As a consumer I will do as I please. And if I was worried about confusing people I wouldn't have a sig such as mine.
---
o_O O_O O_o
My peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenis has just caused Global Warming bringing forth many Al-Gorisms.
#32NoblWolfPosted 7/22/2010 4:40:33 PM
ALSO, HVSTony uses "C2" and not "Tcon2"

Be like your idol. Do it.

As much as I love HVS, and thusly Tony, I shall never suck the teet.
---
o_O O_O O_o
My peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenis has just caused Global Warming bringing forth many Al-Gorisms.
#33dacheatcode(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2010 4:43:30 PM
Mmhmm. I see your point nobl, and I respectfully pawnch you in the face.

*knotknotknotknot*
---
Are you really that impatient? What do you do during load screens? Find your mom and punch her in the throat? ~Coolbeansavi
#34NoblWolfPosted 7/22/2010 4:44:45 PM
Is it the Falcon kind or the Chuck Norris kind?

Either one and I shall submit....
---
o_O O_O O_o
#35LigersRulePosted 7/22/2010 4:46:50 PM
Find both the "Conduit 2, The" board and the "Conduit 2" board.

But The Conduit 2 is only releasing in Australia, according to GameFAQs. Conduit 2 is releasing in the US. Now, I respect your freedom to call the game whatever you want, but I don't see how the Australian name of the game has any bearing on our conversation, even if they are the same game.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#36NoblWolfPosted 7/22/2010 4:48:41 PM
But The Conduit 2 is only releasing in Australia, according to GameFAQs. Conduit 2 is releasing in the US. Now, I respect your freedom to call the game whatever you want, but I don't see how the Australian name of the game has any bearing on our conversation, even if they are the same game.

So.... now you're being a racist?
---
o_O O_O O_o
#37LigersRulePosted 7/22/2010 4:49:38 PM
So.... now you're being a racist?

Nope. Are you importing the Australian copy? If you are, I'll let you be.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#38NoblWolfPosted 7/22/2010 4:51:47 PM
Nope. Are you importing the Australian copy? If you are, I'll let you be.

Thank you very much. Now then, is this convo over?
---
o_O O_O O_o
#39LigersRulePosted 7/22/2010 4:53:12 PM
Thank you very much. Now then, is this convo over?

Sounds like a waste of money, but essentially, yes. Yes it is.
---
#40NoblWolfPosted 7/22/2010 4:54:13 PM
There are WAAAAAAYYYYY worse things to be spending money on but whatever. KThnxBai.
---
o_O O_O O_o