Itt list 3 things you want in this game, 3 you don't.

#1ocarinaoftasiPosted 7/22/2010 2:17:07 PM
NO FLAMING OR BASHING OPINIONS!! >=[

Well, let's see...for what I want...

Grenade launcher. TPC is already modified to be like one so this probably won't happen.

SIlencer for USP instead of ironsight

A huge map with tons of cover and sniping spots

Don't want...

Splitscreen online. I want more than 4 people, splitscreen is too hard to do and I like having a full screen. And I like my location to be hidden.

I don't want to show up on the radar, as it's more interesting that way.

Third...no vote-to-kick system. -.-; Just find another way, it's flat-out terrible to team up on a noob to kick them just because they are bad. You don't treat someone like **** because they are stupid, wouldn't the logical thing to do is to educate them? :/ So let the noobies have their experience. And this is coming from a fairly seasoned player of TCON.

---
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.
#2sunfalcon9Posted 7/22/2010 2:19:55 PM
You can expect some bashing
---
Kirbeh
#3LigersRulePosted 7/22/2010 2:21:21 PM
Good news is, HVS doesn't even think splitscreen online is even possible, the "Hardcore" mode is radar free in addition lock on free, and HVSTony says vote kicking is against Nintendo policy anyway.

So all in all, the things you don't want are all not there.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#4ocarinaoftasi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2010 2:21:41 PM
Well, if they have an opinion I don't like, I won't bash them so it should be fair. This usually works pretty well actually. I've posted topics straight-up asking for unpopular opinions and no one got flamed.
---
CHECK DA FLY ASPARAGUS
DA PURPLE GROCERIES
#5ocarinaoftasi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2010 2:22:06 PM

Good news is, HVS doesn't even think splitscreen online is even possible, the "Hardcore" mode is radar free in addition lock on free, and HVSTony says vote kicking is against Nintendo policy anyway.

So all in all, the things you don't want are all not there.

Ah, thank you very much. @_@
---
CHECK DA FLY ASPARAGUS
DA PURPLE GROCERIES
#6UltimateFlame13Posted 7/22/2010 2:31:00 PM
Do want...
1. Awesome new drudge/alien guns
2. Some use of conduits online, built in map or as a balanced item
3. Shrieker to have awesome alt fire :D

Don't want...
1. Prometheus having a different voice actor
2. unbalanced stuff
3. cliffhanger ending (unless its a really really good cliffhanger)
---
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#7Simok123Posted 7/22/2010 2:48:07 PM
why would you NOT want splitscreen online? its just playing with your friend with other ppl in a different place. why not want it? :S
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#8LigersRulePosted 7/22/2010 2:49:32 PM
why would you NOT want splitscreen online? its just playing with your friend with other ppl in a different place. why not want it? :S

It causes lag all around. That may not matter in Mario Kart, but it definitely matters in a shooter.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#9Yabun_no_IndouPosted 7/22/2010 2:54:12 PM
Want:
1. Zombie. Like in Halo.
2. LAN.
3. Map maker. :D (Won't happen, but it would be <3)

Do not want:
1. Vote to kick. WoW uses the vote-kick system, and I've seen vote-kick things appear, people click yes, and then ask afterwards why the person was kicked.
2. No LAN.
3. Bad/forgettable music! For me a game's experience is increased tenfold if it has good music.
---
Crimson night & Celsion moon. misfiction.not save the Player is Prayer, yes,Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.
#10ddd87Posted 7/22/2010 3:06:45 PM
WANT
* Backtracking in story mode
* Many multiplayer game modes
* Random weather conditions

DON'T WANT
* Glitches
* Poor story mode
* Over hype