About reviving teammates

#1RyokoWinsPosted 7/23/2010 12:55:49 AM
How exactly is this going to work? Does anyone know? The only way I know of this ever being done in a game is the Land Stand perk from CoD World at War where you're immoble but can shoot a pistol and Gears of War where you can move slowly but can't defend yourself. Or I suppose it could be a combination of the two.

Answers! I demand answers!
---
VICTORY COMRADES!
#2sunfalcon9Posted 7/23/2010 5:56:04 AM
It doesn't mention in the sticky and all the news lately has been about lock-on gone and about a party system
---
Kirbeh
#3akromaaranPosted 7/23/2010 5:56:19 AM
to bad u arent getting any answers
---
WOW u have all the latest information man!
whats ur source, a rock?
#4Simok123Posted 7/23/2010 7:27:05 AM
its a perk when you can shoot your allies to heal them.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 7/23/2010 9:46:25 AM
We don't have much info on revival yet. It seems very likely to me that it is only going to be an option in the co-op invasion stuff. I don't really know how they would work it into the more competitive modes well.

its a perk when you can shoot your allies to heal them.

no thats just a perk. That's not the revival thing.
---
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#6ghost_of_a_manPosted 7/23/2010 9:46:41 AM
"its a perk when you can shoot your allies to heal them."

Actually, that is something different I believe. You can revive your allies when they die(i think), and then there is field medicine, what you are talking about.
---
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#7RyokoWins(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2010 11:25:39 AM
Ah, I never considered the possibility that it was invasion-only, but somehow I doubt it. Perhaps Mr. Tony would like to enlighten us.
---
VICTORY COMRADES!