Going lightly?

#17Nobody5Posted 7/23/2010 1:38:29 PM
i just played a match and i was wondering...When you guys are playing online and it comes down to a 1v1 match-up and you are against a noob, do you take it easy on the guy? or go cold an dont hold back?
i usually get my killstreak up to 10 then just toy with the guy.
---
You have now read my signature.
#2Icuras08Posted 7/23/2010 1:40:41 PM
I try to make friends with them. We then try to roleplay
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me Liberty, or give me pizza pie!
#3Aile_WingPosted 7/23/2010 1:58:09 PM
^ 0.0 ?_? >_>

Anyway, no, I don't go easy on anyone. In fact, I'd try to make him ragequit. Pound him into the ground!
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#4SmallerRidleyPosted 7/23/2010 2:02:10 PM
Hide in a corner-trap and headshot every time he comes into sight.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#5sunfalcon9Posted 7/23/2010 2:19:59 PM
**** him up good until the ragequit
---
Kirbeh
#67Nobody5(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2010 2:25:16 PM
lol. you guys are so evil and i love it!
---
You have now read my signature.
#7tconslayerPosted 7/23/2010 2:32:15 PM

Honestly ill just fool around and let them come to me at the streets when they come up the stairs i drop down and put a shotgun shell in their head

#8Valdimir_DregaPosted 7/23/2010 6:13:20 PM
I would be the one getting the short end of the stick in this situation, unfortunately. No matter how much I want to be good at Wii shooters, I can only manage average scores after hours of practice. And if I don't play for a month or more, forget it; all that practice goes straight out the window...

>_<
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#9The_ShaderPosted 7/23/2010 9:25:41 PM
i bring out the Hive Cannon and start training with it. i'm slowly getting better and better with it. i am VERY proud of this.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#10LilroscoPosted 7/23/2010 10:40:34 PM
Meh depends, if the player can kill me fair and square then I'll play normally. If they are missing easy shots then I'll go easy on them and even let them kill me a few time. That way I boost their confidence and still have someone to play instead of losing them to rage-quit. Hm I guess I'm just a person with a soft heart.

*Rips out heart and sticks it in the freezer*
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.