so... what are you gonna do first?

#21CelticLink94Posted 7/24/2010 10:52:03 AM
I'll probably play through campaign until I hit a major wall... I'll take a break from that then, and start on Invasion, probably offline first and then online in public. After that, I'll try campaign again, and when I feel that I have enough perks, upgrades, and weaponry, i shall go online, customize my character to my liking, make the perfect load out, and start playing vs. online. Since there are a lot of unlockable things to use online, I want the advantage of having the correct equipment.
---
~~~~Frozen Primates and Polite Rodents make for really good bands~~~~~
"The extreme irony of life is that nobody gets through it alive"- a friend
#22ddd87Posted 7/24/2010 11:05:37 AM
^ This
#23UltimateFlame13Posted 7/24/2010 11:14:08 AM
Same as I did last game; play the first 2 or 3 missions and then check to see if anyone I want to play with is on. If they are I'll probably see what they want to do and try to set up some games.
---
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#24ocarinaoftasiPosted 7/24/2010 6:18:58 PM
I always lol @ people online who haven't even beaten campaign, their skills give it away. ;P I'm a seasoned player, me and my bro are gonna have some deathmatch in which I will rape with the Phase Rifle, then some Invasion, and late at night I'll tackle a bit of Campaign.
---
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.