since no health bar...

#1Simok123Posted 7/24/2010 7:58:58 PM
i think they should bring back the old way of dying, or atleast closer to it. it way the screen got bluring really worked nicely, but it seems all that happens now is the sky turns red...and thats mostly it....
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#2sunfalcon9Posted 7/24/2010 8:05:37 PM
Red skies is good for me. It gives me an eerie feeling :|
---
Kirbeh
#3The_ShaderPosted 7/25/2010 2:28:15 AM
i prefer the new one...

Or maybe one where the closer you get to death, the more white noise you hear and things start loosing color.
Maybe make things that are moving become REALLY blurry too. (and do that thing where when they move, and they leave traces of themselves in the air right behind them. Theres a big word for it....)
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#47Nobody5Posted 7/25/2010 6:58:57 AM
i think they should also keep the sound of your players' hearts beating a lot faster and deeper when near death.
---
You have now read my signature.
#5Simok123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2010 7:44:37 AM
yeah thats what i meant, and maybe fix it, i noticed in the first when you were an alien, you would still breath like mr ford. I wanna hear an alien voice instead when i am an alien.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#6wilzthewildPosted 7/25/2010 4:27:02 PM
(and do that thing where when they move, and they leave traces of themselves in the air right behind them. Theres a big word for it....)

^its ghost trails
#7The_ShaderPosted 7/25/2010 5:58:35 PM
^ yeah.... theres a big boy word for that. my friend used it when explaining his joy of owning all Sonic games on Genesis and used Hyper Knuckles.

..... Phantogram? .... no.... uhhh **** it!!!! *wiki* ..... illusions.... illusions.... *click* AHHH!!! Afterimages!!! HOW DID I NOT REMEMBER THIS???

yeah... -_- you starts seeing afterimages as you get closer to dieing...
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"