I'm concerned about the graphics

#1Fluxy1223Posted 7/25/2010 10:44:42 PM
I hope that they are the best on wii
Discuss
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/25/2010 10:48:41 PM
As long as I can see whats going on, I don't really care.

In fact... I don't like it when they try too hard, because then I'll just get nitpicky about it, and how am I supposed to enjoy a game when I'm like that?
Stupid PS3 and its Chainlink fences, and Powerlines >:(
#3Valdimir_DregaPosted 7/25/2010 10:56:37 PM
The textures, bump-mapping, and lighting effects are some of the smoothest and most promising that I've seen in a more realistic Wii game. In addition the refined water effects are amazing, and they're running shaders that many hardware analysts have said weren't possible on the Wii without great compromise to everything else. The framerate isn't top-notch during heavy action, but it's solid enough not to effect gameplay. Not to mention the impressively large animated polygon count in the Levithan, and the level that it's ripping apart.

I think that graphics are going to be the least of our worries for this game.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#4CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/25/2010 11:06:51 PM
I will chip in on one thing I care about...

Frame rate.
One think I do enjoy about PC games is the ability to turn off certain effects, and I wouldn't mind that here in order to help preserve the framerate in multi. But its far from a huge concern.
#5RyokoWinsPosted 7/25/2010 11:08:36 PM
I'm not expecting the best graphics on the Wii, because I'm almost certain I'd be disappointed. The art direction of this game kinda makes me think it's more cartoonish than realistic, so I'm not expecting too much detail. I'm fine with the way it looks so far.
---
VICTORY COMRADES!
#6SmallerRidleyPosted 7/25/2010 11:37:21 PM

I will chip in on one thing I care about...

Frame rate.
One think I do enjoy about PC games is the ability to turn off certain effects, and I wouldn't mind that here in order to help preserve the framerate in multi. But its far from a huge concern.

SSB64 fire effect? :D
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#7Sudsy86_Posted 7/25/2010 11:40:26 PM

I'm not. The graphics never have that much of an impact on someone's view. whether or not they're best on the wii won't help Tcon2 if gameplay isn't better than the competition.

People are looking for an experience; not another version of their reality. They're playing games for a reason.

#8SmallerRidleyPosted 7/25/2010 11:45:01 PM
>telling people how they think
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#9Icuras08Posted 7/25/2010 11:51:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeGwNpcJKmY

I just wanna explore that map...
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me Liberty, or give me pizza pie!
#10TCJuanPosted 7/26/2010 12:59:09 AM
^ That may just be the E3 build, but I't looking good. I bet it wil look better by release :D
---
"Hello Mr.Ford, I have a new assignment for you"