Zombies mode

#1Simok123Posted 7/27/2010 2:55:27 PM
theres a video about a fan man conduit game called: zombies. heres the link go watch it first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4AXFWiKbF4&feature=grec_index&videos=Y2wN2Qk7AgQ now i think this would be a nice little game to play as an official mode with a conduit twist. The "zombies" would be drudge....or the new aliens in the game. You would be randomly choosen. you would have no weapon but punch. you could chose your alien type before the game starts if you want. If you are a "human" you can chose the MP5 or the UPS. and the lock-on is disabled. i think it would be a nice way to mix up things a bit, and by mode, i mean a mode like Team Reaper. And btw, credit goes to the guys who are in the video who made the ogrinal idea :D!
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 7/27/2010 3:02:00 PM
Needs more "tag".
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#3tconslayerPosted 7/27/2010 3:12:56 PM

Also here is a mode JUGGERNAUT. The juggernaut has a rocket launcher and a shotgun all the others have pistols smg or a scar. You pick someone to be the juggernaut and they get their weapons and everyone gets theirs this is played in last man standing

#4psychobrewPosted 7/27/2010 4:27:13 PM
I don't know, but it would be cool as hell to shoot some alien zombies.
#5tcoastiePosted 7/27/2010 7:13:37 PM

I would like that... but make it where the zombie has the ASE so it can only punch. and humans can only have a choice of mp5, usp, or spas with limited ammo no ammo replenish stations, and a few health kits that don't respawn. I think that would make it very tactical with the headbanger for humans.

#6SmallerRidleyPosted 7/27/2010 7:25:56 PM
^ Have you ever played Humans vs Zombies before?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#7TKOBadmanPosted 7/27/2010 8:21:35 PM
trying to jock call of duty world at war?
---
WAW:257-869-857-501
#8sunfalcon9Posted 7/28/2010 5:30:14 AM
Why must zombies be spammed over and over again?
---
Kirbeh