Couple strange things I would like to see fixed...

#1ocarinaoftasiPosted 7/27/2010 11:19:38 PM
For one, not that big of an issue but when you respawn, it always shows "- to pick up ____" for whatever weapon you die with. And I'm like D: when I don't get it. Another is when people respawn, it shows a glow so you can get shot easily. Respawns should be just pop up after the respawn countdown if possible. And third, when you're using a scope and you get shot to near-death, it cancels the scope and potentially prevents a kill, giving the enemy a quick advantage to kill you. It should show a warning or something instead of canceling the scope.
---
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.
#2Fluxy1223Posted 7/27/2010 11:21:44 PM
there should also be a spawn shield
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#3ocarinaoftasi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2010 11:23:49 PM
True. Like 3 seconds or something where you can't be damaged.
---
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.
#4Fluxy1223Posted 7/27/2010 11:27:18 PM
I've been spawn killed so many times..............
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#5SupahShnipaPosted 7/28/2010 12:54:33 PM
"True. Like 3 seconds or something where you can't be damaged."
I like 3-5 seconds, but it should be canceled out the moment you try to attack someone.
I don't want Painkiller in Conduit 2.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#6Aile_WingPosted 7/28/2010 12:59:57 PM
Fluxy1223:
there should also be a spawn shield

ocarinaoftasi:
True. Like 3 seconds or something where you can't be damaged.

So... if someone spawns near me he can basically get a free kill off of me while every shot that hits him does absolutely nothing?

SupahShnipa:
I like 3-5 seconds, but it should be canceled out the moment you try to attack someone.

If you think about it, in some situations the person that just spawned still gets a free shot.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#7RyokoWinsPosted 7/28/2010 6:23:36 PM
YOU try aiming down a scope while you're being shot!
---
VICTORY COMRADES!
#8HosefePosted 7/28/2010 7:09:40 PM
The idea of a spawn shield is good, to prevent the opposite of someone just spawning and getting killed, but something like Brawl/COD where you have 3 seconds to spawn, or remain invinceable, and then you spawn.
---
Daos for currency in Conduit 2
Conduit FC: 0045-1264-6604 Name: Hosefe
#9The_ShaderPosted 7/28/2010 7:29:44 PM
Spawn shield works, only if that 'disappears once you attack' thing comes with it.

Either that, or if someone trys to kill another thats using the spawn shield, the shooter should get killed by it. However, this would turn the Spawn Shield into a Death Shield.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#10Aile_WingPosted 7/28/2010 7:40:58 PM
Hosefe:
The idea of a spawn shield is good, to prevent the opposite of someone just spawning and getting killed, but something like Brawl/COD where you have 3 seconds to spawn, or remain invinceable, and then you spawn.

I'm not understanding your post. The opposite of spawning and being killed? Is that spawning and not being killed? Why would you want to prevent that?
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)