Couple strange things I would like to see fixed...

#11LigersRulePosted 7/28/2010 10:30:02 PM
Personally, I would say yes to the spawn shield, but I don't think you should be able to shoot at all while you have it. It would also need to be pretty noticeable... That's the best way I can think to balance it. Even if it goes away when you shoot, you still get a free shot.
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.
Thomas A. Edison
#12HosefePosted 7/30/2010 6:42:29 AM
What I was saying was it's like Brawl/Cod in the sense of having the choice to remain invincible (In COD's case it's watching killcam and in brawl it's the momentary invincibility when you spawn) and not do anything, or choose to get out of it, and do something. Basically you'd remain invincible for a short time, but as soon as you take a shot your invincibility wears off.
---
Daos for currency in Conduit 2
Conduit FC: 0045-1264-6604 Name: Hosefe
#13ryudo_dragoonPosted 7/30/2010 9:34:50 AM
One shot can make all the difference.
Well the maps seem like they are going to be a bit larger, hopefully the spawns will be better(you know, not spawning with your back to an enemy?) too, that way some spawn shield wouldn't be necessary.
---
"I have absolutely no idea how to even remotely respond to this thread.
Congrats on making my brain explode." - HVS Tony
#14MC_Brian1Posted 7/30/2010 2:46:41 PM
You get a spawnshield for 3 seconds, as well as that funky glowing color thing from when you spawned in TehC. You can't shoot at all while invincible; you can fire, but you'll instantly lose the shield when you do.
---
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache
#15SupahShnipaPosted 7/30/2010 2:51:49 PM
As long as you A)Can't attack while invincible or B) Lose the shield the moment you take an offensive action, I think it's a good idea.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#16elheberPosted 7/30/2010 3:36:51 PM
My alt. account Fluxy and Shnipa's ideas are shmexy. I'm totally down for that. Now where's Tony?
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.