So whats going to make this game better than cod:bo?

#1TacticalSniper7Posted 7/28/2010 11:06:10 AM
Just wondering, haven't heard good things from the 1st one and haven't heard anything for this one...

Any good comparision to a call of duty game? thanks
#2donkeypunch1116Posted 7/28/2010 11:10:38 AM
i think the sticky at the top of the topic page says it all. dont get me wrong, im looking forward to black ops as well, but i really think that C2 will be the shooter that the wii is remembered for...

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#3TacticalSniper7(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2010 11:14:40 AM
didn't everybody said that when conduit 1 came out? lol
#4MC_Brian1Posted 7/28/2010 11:22:19 AM
But Conduit 1 has reasons to be bad. Call of Duty games don't. Especially the atrocious Wii ones.
---
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache
#5Icuras08Posted 7/28/2010 11:40:05 AM
I haven't heard anything about about blacks ops that made me say :"Wow! I can't wait to say how this is!"
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me Liberty, or give me pizza pie!
#6Icuras08Posted 7/28/2010 11:40:23 AM
Oops, I meant "see"
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me Liberty, or give me pizza pie!
#7SupahShnipaPosted 7/28/2010 11:57:19 AM
You know, as BS filled as MW2's online was, it was still somehow fun most of the time. Plus, it's SP was fantastic IMO.
MW2 was essentially a bug beta test, Treyarch can simple take the best out of the last 3 COD games and make an amazing game. I hope they can do it, but I'm not getting my hopes up. COD3 is still horrid.

As for the whole Con2 vs BO debate. It will all fall on personal preference, as long as Con2 doesn't turn out like the original.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#8TacticalSniper7(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2010 12:51:00 PM
Cod3 was amazing... the most fun of all cod, not the best but it was fun as hell running over people in cars :D

and BO is getting new videos soon hopefully
#9UltimateFlame13Posted 7/28/2010 1:36:38 PM
hmm

12 player online
invasion mode
more creative weapons than CoD
class system can be used in single player, local, and online.
4 player local splitscreen (or does CoD have this on wii now?)
rival system

They're addressing the complaints from the last game and from what we've seen so far there's been some good improvements. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. For more specific stuff you'll have to read the sticky a bit.
---
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#10ghost_of_a_manPosted 7/28/2010 3:52:27 PM
"hmm

12 player online
invasion mode
more creative weapons than CoD
class system can be used in single player, local, and online.
4 player local splitscreen (or does CoD have this on wii now?)
rival system

They're addressing the complaints from the last game and from what we've seen so far there's been some good improvements. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. For more specific stuff you'll have to read the sticky a bit."

Check, and mate.
---
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.