So whats going to make this game better than cod:bo?

#51toa1995Posted 7/31/2010 8:53:55 PM
well to be fair i am judging off of playing 1 or 2 Multiplayer matches at a friends so im not an expert on CoD by any means but my argument still stands CoD is more realistic then Conduit
---
Gamers dont die......
they just respawn!
#52Icuras08Posted 7/31/2010 8:55:34 PM
Oh god. Call of Duty is not realistic whatsoever.

Your right! I mean, those guns take 3 shots instead of 1 to kill people!
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me Liberty, or give me pizza pie!
#53The_ShaderPosted 8/1/2010 12:39:54 AM
Multiple body multipliers would be a waste of time. Seeing how these are games, shooting someone in the hand consistantly will result in a death. By the way, a fun gimmick, is a ****ing awesome gimmick.

CoD isnt realistic, its trying but not hard enough. The first thing CoD needs to do if it wants realism, is to erase any lag from the game whatsoever. Only then can they start making their game ACTUALLY lifelike. Not only that, fix the hitbox's too so bullets that wiz by people actually dont hit them. They need to make the snipers slow too, (the Barret .50 is a VERY heavy gun.)
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#54ghost_of_a_manPosted 8/1/2010 9:09:55 PM
If you want a realistic game on and offline, try Killzone 2. Anyway, Conduit 2 seems far more fresh and interesting than any Call of Duty game alive. So in the Cod:BO vs Conduit 2, my vote definitely goes to Conduit 2. If you have read my earlier posts, you will see that I don't love the Call of Duty franchise, but I am trying to be unbiased about this argument.
---
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#55SupahShnipaPosted 8/2/2010 10:38:30 AM
"Your right! I mean, those guns take 3 shots instead of 1 to kill people!"
No, if a bullet doesn't pass through your brain, you will NOT die instantly.
If a guy shoots you 20 times in the legs, you will still be alive and able to shoot back, you just cannot move your legs.
You can be stabbed in the heart, and still live for a decent amount of time. In fact, you can move around freely because of the fact that you limbs are still intact.
If your head gets cut off in a clean cut, you will still be consious of a shot amount of time due to the fact that there is still oxgenated blood in your brain.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#56SmallerRidleyPosted 8/2/2010 10:49:30 AM
Too many processes to make that happen, though a game should eventually get around to being that realistic.

Chances are it won't be any fun though with headshots with any gun being OHK.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.