A few Questions for HVSTony

#1Lemjor10Posted 7/29/2010 7:08:49 PM
I've tryed reseaching this but I haven't really found anything. I understand if you can't answer them.
1.) Will this game go in to the origins of Promethesis?
2.)After playing the 1st game I got the impresion that the Drudge where gentically altered clones of Promethesis if this is the case why are they refered to as Aliens wouldn't they be clones?
3.) They insctruction booklet for The Conduit talks about a unknown diease in the water. What was the point of that? was that how some people came under Adam's control?
4.)I know Tourament of Legends is what Gladiator A.D. became but do you think Gladiator A.D. will ever become a real game from HVS because the concepts for that are by far much cooler then those of ToL and I would love to play a game like that.
5.) Is The Ginder still a FPS for the Wii and slated for 10/31/12 release?
Thank you!
#2Fluxy1223Posted 7/29/2010 7:12:15 PM
The grinder is still an FPS for the wii
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#3LigersRulePosted 7/29/2010 10:18:47 PM
2.)After playing the 1st game I got the impresion that the Drudge where gentically altered clones of Promethesis if this is the case why are they refered to as Aliens wouldn't they be clones?

Well, technically, and Alien is anything foreign to the planet. The Drudge did not originate on earth, and are technically aliens. At least, that's how I see it....

4.)I know Tourament of Legends is what Gladiator A.D. became but do you think Gladiator A.D. will ever become a real game from HVS because the concepts for that are by far much cooler then those of ToL and I would love to play a game like that.

I believe that HVS loved the idea for Gladiator AD.... But SEGA didn't. They weren't thrilled with it at all, in fact. SEGA refuses to publish "Mature" games anymore. I think that choice is mainly because of Madworld, not TCon. Anyway, if HVS had kept the game Gladiator AD, they might not have gotten a publisher. If they ever make Gladiator AD, it will either have to be for a different console, or by a different publisher.

As I stated before: At least, that's how I see it....
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.
Thomas A. Edison
#4The_ShaderPosted 7/29/2010 11:35:22 PM
- First and Foremost, Tony isn't gonna reveal anything to Gamefaq, just because someone asks. He can only talk about stuff thats already been revealed, or give details about the first game. He's not limited to this, but dont expect much else. if he gets permission to reveal something, he'll just post a topic.

- Theres a HUGE story under The Conduit, but its so deep down you'll need a tractor or dynamite to get to it. The infected water was what Adams used to take over the minds of the people, and any soldiers too.

- And an Alien is still an Alien, even if its a cloned one. (logic)

How is the last one a question? .... i dont even ...
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 7/29/2010 11:39:49 PM

5.) Is The Ginder still a FPS for the Wii and slated for 10/31/12 release?

As far as I know yes, but they don't have a publisher for it. It's and M game and sega won't publish M games on the wii. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about this tony :o
---
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#6Valdimir_DregaPosted 7/29/2010 11:43:06 PM
^We should all petition for Capcom to publish The Grinder...just my two cents...
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#7LilroscoPosted 7/30/2010 4:23:28 PM
Wait wait wait....I though The Grinder was being released on the Halloween of next year?
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#8ghost_of_a_manPosted 7/30/2010 4:45:55 PM
"As far as I know yes, but they don't have a publisher for it. It's and M game and sega won't publish M games on the wii. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about this tony :o"

Wasn't House of the Dead: Overkill rated M? AND published by Sega?
---
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#9UltimateFlame13Posted 7/30/2010 4:49:50 PM

Wasn't House of the Dead: Overkill rated M? AND published by Sega?

that was before they decided to go the no M rated games route. It hasn't always been like that. Pretty sure this is also one of the reasons gladiator A.D got changed .
---
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#10FPS1337Posted 7/30/2010 11:29:38 PM
I'm sure the grinder will find a publisher, it's multiplatform and looks cool. Maybe go to EA, I'm sure they would accept it.