Just an Idea

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Just an Idea

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#1
Regarding the Party system, here's my compromise.
In the Regular modes (With Lock-On and Radar), the team's would be mixed regardless of friends/rivals etc.
While in the Hardcore/Competitive/Real Men Play Here modes (No Lock-On, Radar) you would be paired up with your friends so that way you can actually talk to them In-Game.

Oh, and someone made this comment in donkeypunch's topic:
"Most players don't want to try hard."

You don't go into a ranked online match to screw around. There's a reason it's ranked. Go into a private match if you want to screw around.
I personally like the way Halo does it, having Social (Non-Ranked) and Ranked (Stats are Tracked) modes. That way you can screw around with people and have fun when you want to.
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES

User Info: donkeypunch1116

donkeypunch1116
6 years ago#2
heres hoping HVS comes up with something. i remember in the first game how me and my buds used to ***** and moan every match because we were always getting split up...
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#3
"heres hoping HVS comes up with something. i remember in the first game how me and my buds used to ***** and moan every match because we were always getting split up..."

Yea. My friends and I would all be in the lobby, then matchmaking would split us up and we'd all be like "****"!!
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES

User Info: donkeypunch1116

donkeypunch1116
6 years ago#4
^lol exactly
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Just an Idea

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived