How do you feel about the radar returning(please read Tony. Oh god i said it :o)

#1gaby2107Posted 8/1/2010 3:02:25 AM
I'm ok with it, but the radar cloak is gonna be annoying. Maybe a perk that allows you to temporally see cloak players? Maybe make the radar a little weaker? You name it, Tony. Gabriel, signing out.
#2donkeypunch1116Posted 8/1/2010 3:45:52 AM
i actually liked the radar in the first game, and if i had it my way, the radar wouldve been even more persistent, allowing you to see players even when they are not moving. seriously, theres nothing worse than a camper, and a persistent radar would force the cowards to fight >_<

btw, this is just my opinion, and im sure most people dont share it...

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#3dacheatcodePosted 8/1/2010 8:08:00 AM
Posted 7/7/2010 8:46:08 AM
message detail So lock-on.....

I am pleased to announce that there will be a playlist featuring NO radar and NO lock-on.

Never say HVS doesn't listen to its fans :)

-Tony

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/55497138

End of topic.

---
Are you really that impatient? What do you do during load screens? Find your mom and punch her in the throat? ~Coolbeansavi
#4The_ShaderPosted 8/1/2010 10:24:27 AM
^ Not yet.

Crouching + Moving allowed for awesome base infiltrations. Taking this away means taking away the little stealth the first game had.

Bad Idea. By the way, the Phase Rifle is the new anti-camper weapon. if a specific corner looks suspicious, pull out the 'Phaser' and take a look before moving any further.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#5SmallerRidleyPosted 8/1/2010 10:56:36 AM
If you want to have stealth, you'll just have to have "Invisible on Radar". If anything, that plus the Eclipse makes stealth infiltrations easier.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#6NickDreadskullPosted 8/1/2010 11:03:58 AM
so if i choose the right settings i will be able to play with or without radar... now thats cool so i can choose to play with the noobs or the pros sweet
---
work out the next two numbers in this sequence and you get a cookie last person=Nintendude 4 12 56 992 16256
http://xat.com/EverybodyPanic
#7The_Noah01Posted 8/1/2010 11:11:16 AM
Tony is out of town for the week, so save these kind of things you want him to read for next week.
#8LigersRulePosted 8/1/2010 1:01:26 PM
Crouching + Moving allowed for awesome base infiltrations. Taking this away means taking away the little stealth the first game had.

I'm confused, I thought you still showed up on the radar when crouched? I've never tested it, but that's what I always heard....
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
The Conduit: Sychs
#9Aile_WingPosted 8/1/2010 1:16:05 PM
^ When you're crouched you don't show up on radar. However, firing a weapon overrides this. I've noticed that in some matches the radar will blink when you're moving while crouched, but I think that;s some sort of error. I really don't know what causes that, but just know that crouching prevents you from appearing on radar when you are moving and not firing.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#10The_ShaderPosted 8/1/2010 4:23:41 PM
Whenever the game gets a little laggy you'll pop up on the radar regardless of whats happening. But during a good game, you can crouch'n'crawl for some sneaking around.

i especially loved doing this in Pentagon and getting behind the snipers.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"