How do you feel about the radar returning(please read Tony. Oh god i said it :o)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. How do you feel about the radar returning(please read Tony. Oh god i said it :o)
6 years ago#11
I'm not a fan of the always on radar at all. There should be more ways to deactivate it (i.e. blow up the radar station), not less.

At least there's going to be a mode without radar, though this is a little too far on the other side of the fence. I'd prefer it if there was a temporary radar or you'd see people near you or those firing away.
6 years ago#12

Aile_Wing posted...
^ When you're crouched you don't show up on radar. However, firing a weapon overrides this. I've noticed that in some matches the radar will blink when you're moving while crouched, but I think that;s some sort of error. I really don't know what causes that, but just know that crouching prevents you from appearing on radar when you are moving and not firing.

I had no idea. I hope it stays the same in Conduit 2 then.

6 years ago#13
You also did not appear on the radar if you were walking very slowly as well.
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
6 years ago#14
Tony? Which one?
time to celebrate. welcome to hotel cali owned you OWNED LULZ~cunninngham
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. How do you feel about the radar returning(please read Tony. Oh god i said it :o)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived