odd question about the "create a class"...

#1donkeypunch1116Posted 8/2/2010 2:21:05 PM
im pretty sure that, if this game is anything like cods classes, that you can create a couple of different classes with different perks and switch between them during the waiting time for respawns. with that said, will these classes also support different control setups as well? example:

im playing some regular C2 matches with the standard control scheme. then i decide to play hardcore mode and i pick my specifically created hardcore mode class. in hardcore modes, i want to use the lock-on button as my ads button since there is no lock-on in this mode....

so the question is, will classes store perks AND my altered control scheme, or just the perks (leaving me to flip back and forth through the controls menu to switch the buttons out)?

anyone know? thanks in advance :)

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#2tconslayerPosted 8/2/2010 2:30:39 PM

IDK but i was thinkin that u would get like 5-6 different classes if not more but it would really suck you just kept making up dif classes which would waste time online

#3donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2010 2:44:10 PM
btw, i would like to add that this isnt a huge issue or anything, just a thought i had...

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#4ghost_of_a_manPosted 8/2/2010 2:46:23 PM
This brings up another question: will you be able to make custom control classes? That would be nice.
---
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#5SupahShnipaPosted 8/2/2010 3:19:02 PM
I want each custom class to have it's own character skin.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES