yet another dp1116 topic: is this game your most anticipated game right now?

#1donkeypunch1116Posted 8/2/2010 6:11:25 PM
me? hell yes. the more i read about this game, the more i cant help but to think this is gonna be one of the best shooters to come out in ages. all of the good stuff from tcon, minus the bad, and a ton of new ****, as well as the ability to patch (this is a HUGE deal for this game). i mean cmon, its the only online wii game thats currently even bothering to use the new headset! needless to say, this game is going to be a wii shooter fans dream.

so what about you guys? is this your most anticipated game of the year(ish)?

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#2donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2010 6:39:42 PM
erm k, the minute i post this, its already down at the bottom of the page. wtf?

anyway, back to the question

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#3UltimateFlame13Posted 8/2/2010 6:50:09 PM
I'd like to say it is but I've been waiting for another Golden Sun sequel for 7 years so my most anticipated game right now is Golden Sun Dark Dawn. For the overall year it's a pretty close tie between Golden Sun DD and Starcraft 2, which was already released.
---
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#4ddd87Posted 8/2/2010 6:59:26 PM
I am really, really interested on it, and Im looking more into it than for CoD and GE. But Im not getting hyped until reviews and comments.
On other genres, Im very interested in Metroid Other M.
#5SmallerRidleyPosted 8/2/2010 6:59:41 PM
Metroid and GSDD.

By November, this'll be my most anticipated.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#6X_D_D_XPosted 8/2/2010 7:12:03 PM
Metroid is probably Number 1 but after i'm done with that, it will most likely be Conduit 2.
---
Jump Ultimate Stars:1977-1107-7531
#7mysockshurt101Posted 8/2/2010 7:12:26 PM
i've got quite a few games pre ordered as of now, this being one of them, but its probably not my most anticipated game. Metroid: Other M comes out at the end of this month so i will be playing most of that until Halo: Reach comes out the month after, so i will be alternating between the two games for quite some time, and then Fable III comes out the month after that and i will also be spending time on that. we also have Donkey Kong Country Returns which i'm sure will be a blast, not sure when it comes out but i'm assuming around the same time Con2 comes out, as does Goldeneye, which i have yet to pre order only because i see Con2 being way better, but we'll see what Activision can bring us with that one.

so i have more than one anticipated game and they all seem to be within a month of each other, so lets just say i have an anticipated game for each month.

as for the games that don't have a release date, i have Diablo III and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and i still need to pre order Gears of War 3....so many games
#8LigersRulePosted 8/2/2010 7:18:15 PM
Since E3 I've been interested in the 3DS and the Kid Icarus game for it.... But I'm not sure when that's gonna come out. Besides that, I have C2, GS:DD, and.... Honestly, that's about it. I don't have much money since I got my new sax, so I've been pretty much saving it for the best games.
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
The Conduit: Sychs
#9MC_Brian1Posted 8/2/2010 8:35:41 PM
My most anticipated games are, in a very sloppy order from most to least, are Crysis 2, Halo Reach, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Conduit 2, TLoZ: Skyward Sword, and basically all the Nintendo games announced at E3.

So, it's up there, but not really.
---
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache
#10coolman229Posted 8/2/2010 9:57:30 PM
Con2 is definitely one of my most anticipated games. My brain literally exploded when I heard even a hint of a Conduit sequel. But I'm also looking forward to Goldeneye(I never had an N64, and I want to sneak around with a silenced pistol), LoZ:SS, and The Last Story, just to name some of the top ones.
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth. Check out "The Last Story" from the creator of Final Fantasy!
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami, Chrono Trigger