Some information I don't remember seeing.

#1Aile_WingPosted 8/4/2010 10:51:17 AM
Players can also create up to four custom loadouts with the weapons of their choice.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2010/06/hands-on-with-the-conduit-2/1

Weren't there originally only two custom load-outs?

Other weapons seen: a gravity weapon collects enemy projectiles such as bullets, grenades, absorbs their damage in a shield-like manner and can redirect them back at your foes. In multiplayer, this will definitely require a melee strategy against opponents with them. And a phase rifle allows the user to scan through walls and blast opponents there, although opponents will be aware of the scanning and warned to get out of the way.

http://kotaku.com/5565191/the-conduit-2-eyes+on-impressions-re+rigging-the-adventure

I didn't think of using a melee to attack someone who had the Aegis Device active. I don't recall previously reading that you will be notified when being targeted by the Phase Rifle.

Hopefully this information isn't something that's been posted here before. I don't remember reading this, so I thought I'd go ahead and post it here, even though it's not the most exciting information.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#2UltimateFlame13Posted 8/4/2010 11:13:08 AM
Pretty sure I remember reading somewhere about the 4 loadout and phase rifle warning thing around e3. I haven't really seen anyone mention it here though so i guess it didn't really catch peoples eyes. Good info to know for anyone that didn't know about these couple little details :D.
---
Playing: Borderlands, Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ5, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#3RyokoWinsPosted 8/4/2010 11:32:19 AM
I didn't know either of them.
---
VICTORY COMRADES!
#4incognito3Posted 8/4/2010 12:07:00 PM
good job aile. lol

4 guns? jesus....
---
Supporter of Daos for Con of duty 2!MH3 is FTM (For the...meh)!TPC and SMAW is win.
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 8/4/2010 12:34:17 PM
4 load outs as in 4 custom classes. Not 4 guns in each class.
---
Playing: Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger, LoZ Windwaker
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Guitar Hero WoR, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#6LilroscoPosted 8/4/2010 12:59:03 PM
Hmm The phase rifle will warn players they are being scanned. On one hand at least you'll know if your being targeted but yet on the other hand it informs your target. It would cause campers to actually play the game but yet you might not have the full satisfaction of taking down a camper when they least expect it. Nonetheless it seems balanced to me, can't wait to test it out.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#7Green_TunicPosted 8/4/2010 1:09:54 PM
Yeah people have mentioned the phase rifle thing before here.
---
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)