Is there gonna be a pre-order bonus and special game case?

#1GotchaphreakPosted 8/4/2010 4:04:35 PM
Just wondering because I pr-ordered it today and the guy at gamestop didn't know.
---
My sig is better than your sig ;-}
#2Fluxy1223Posted 8/4/2010 4:21:14 PM
no
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#3toa1995Posted 8/4/2010 4:59:11 PM
if i remember correctly (and dont quote me on this) they have said that there will be a Pre order bonus but they dont know what it is yet
---
Gamers dont die......
they just respawn!
#4UltimateFlame13Posted 8/4/2010 5:14:31 PM
Yeah there's going to be a bonus they just haven't decided and announced it yet.
---
Playing: Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger, LoZ Windwaker
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Guitar Hero WoR, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#5ghost_of_a_manPosted 8/4/2010 5:45:07 PM
IMO, the Limited Edition case for The Conduit looked MUCH better than the normal version. I would like to see a different case and a concept art book, at the very least.
---
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
The Conduit Friend Code-Max:4039-3774-5890
#6Blk_Mage_CtypePosted 8/4/2010 5:51:55 PM
A metal case with alternate artwork would be nice... Maybe with a little something extra like a demo for The Grinder on the disc, and maybe some extra weapons that only the LE has?
---
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...
#7LilroscoPosted 8/4/2010 10:20:56 PM
It would be shweet if there was a demo for the grinder in the LE of Conduit 2. I would definitely be glad to pay extra for the LE if the demo was included. Then again it probably wouldn't happen -_- though I would still go for LE regardless.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#8Ryan SiPosted 8/4/2010 10:22:57 PM
...yeah, they should throw in the original Conduit and a maybe a DeLorean would be nice......oh, and maybe...
#9Blk_Mage_CtypePosted 8/5/2010 8:36:38 AM
Even just the old E3 Demo from 2009 would be nice...
---
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...
#10SupahShnipaPosted 8/5/2010 3:10:22 PM
A Pre-Order Bonus you say?
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES