some things I want...

#1M4CH1N35Posted 8/5/2010 10:50:53 AM

In The Conduit I found issues that I'm not sure are being fixed and I really want improvised into the game.

First off I found the inability to quit out of a game once joining was super frustrating.

Also I want a way to pause the game, so when you die you don't respawn.

Third I was wondering if HVS has found a way to join games quicker, so it doesn't take 3-5 min. per game.

If HVS Tony manages to find time to look at this, please answer if you have tried to resolve these small issues.

#2Fluxy1223Posted 8/5/2010 11:57:02 AM
First off I found the inability to quit out of a game once joining was super frustrating.
Pause, Quit. Yes I am sure.
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#3dacheatcodePosted 8/5/2010 12:02:00 PM
In The Conduit I found issues that I'm not sure are being fixed and I really want improvised into the game.

Big issues are guaranteed fixed.

First off I found the inability to quit out of a game once joining was super frustrating

lol.

Also I want a way to pause the game, so when you die you don't respawn.

Ew, No thanks. I mean no. That idea doesn't really get a thanks. You shouldn't go afk in a match, ever, unless it is for a very short period of time. Just quit The Game.

Third I was wondering if HVS has found a way to join games quicker, so it doesn't take 3-5 min. per game.

It's probably being worked on.

If HVS Tony manages to find time to look at this, please answer if you have tried to resolve these small issues.

Looking into it.

---
You aren't the center of the world! I'm the center of the world! I'm the center of the world! I am the cow! I am the cow! ~Penn (And Teller.)
#4SteelCityBPosted 8/5/2010 12:03:54 PM
Looking into it.

lol

I personally liked "Play the game and find out" better
---
I'm the son of rage and love
#5Brownprouder23Posted 8/5/2010 12:05:28 PM
I think he meant to back out of a lobby. In the Conduit, you would be stuck having to wait for the lobby to be done loading.