What would you like to see in a Limited Edition?

#1Blk_Mage_CtypePosted 8/5/2010 7:03:45 PM
HVS hasn't officially announced one yet, but I'm pretty sure that they will eventually, and seeing as HVSTony reads posts on these boards, plus that HVS has done a good job at listening to it's fans thus far, maybe what you post here could actually included in a Limited Edition in the near future.

So what would you like to see appear in a Limited Edition Conduit 2?

For me...

1.) Limited Edition Metal Case with alternate artwork
2.) Special Armor/Skins/Weapons for your character both online & offline
3.) A demo for The Grinder (Don't care if it's the old E3 2009 Demo either, just gimme!)

---
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...
#2naruto3336Posted 8/5/2010 7:13:23 PM

I second the demo for Grinder...but I want more than just what was shown last year. More weapons, one new location and 2-player splitscreen co-op. Publishers might recognize this effort and use this to possibly sign this game. HVS happy, we happy, Publisher happy, everybody happy. :D

#3SmallerRidleyPosted 8/5/2010 7:13:55 PM
A different case for sho, but the weapons can't/shouldn't be exclusive. Definitely skins though.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#4donkeypunch1116Posted 8/5/2010 7:14:58 PM
one thing i thought about that would be a cool bonus for a collectors edition is some extra in game currency at the start. maybe like double the available currency that ships with the standard edition. also, a nice artbook, a poster of the games boxart, some decals, AND a making of feature crammed onto the game disc.

plus, all of this stuff could easily fit in a standard dvd case and probably wouldnt cost a ton of money to manufacture...

---
convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*
#5Simok123Posted 8/5/2010 7:37:06 PM
maybe a code to unlock the phase fifle early or something.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#6LilroscoPosted 8/5/2010 8:44:11 PM
one thing i thought about that would be a cool bonus for a collectors edition is some extra in game currency at the start. maybe like double the available currency that ships with the standard edition. also, a nice artbook, a poster of the games boxart, some decals, AND a making of feature crammed onto the game disc.

^^ This plus a demo of The Grinder
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#7RyokoWinsPosted 8/5/2010 8:56:22 PM
I think you guys are asking for too much. I'd be fine with the same things we got for the first one.
---
VICTORY COMRADES!
#8donkeypunch1116Posted 8/5/2010 11:49:48 PM
^lol i was trying to keep mine a little more... realistic. believe me, i couldve come up with some wild **** lol

---
convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*
#9RyokoWinsPosted 8/5/2010 11:56:12 PM
Yeah yours was probably the most reasonable. The only thing I don't think would fly is the free Daos. (Haha I love how we all call the currency that as if we know that'll be the name for sure.
---
I appologize for whatever I just said.
Currently playing: Nothing. I'm bored of all my games. I'M GOING INSANE
#10NickDreadskullPosted 8/6/2010 1:15:36 AM
what about the headset?
---
work out the next two numbers in this sequence and you get a cookie last person=Nintendude 4 12 56 992 16256
http://xat.com/EverybodyPanic