What would you like to see in a Limited Edition?

#31SupahShnipaPosted 8/6/2010 2:42:52 PM
That was probably the only clever line though. The controls were terrible too, you couldn't configure them fully.

It controlled like Far Cry: Vengeance did, which was horrible.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#32Combo_Breaker1Posted 8/6/2010 4:24:55 PM
How about if you pre-order it, you get a free headset with it?
---
C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!!
#33UltimateFlame13Posted 8/6/2010 4:51:34 PM

Is it fun?

Magic 8 ball says ask again later. Shoot, looks like you'll have to wait :\
---
Playing: Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger, LoZ Windwaker
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Guitar Hero WoR, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#34Blk_Mage_Ctype(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2010 8:55:43 AM
*bump*
---
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...
#35Pinbot95Posted 8/9/2010 8:28:50 AM
for all of you mentioning the head banger headset, Tony Mecca said it will ship with all Conduit 2 games during an interview.
#36LeonHarkerPosted 8/9/2010 10:30:19 AM

for all of you mentioning the head banger headset, Tony Mecca said it will ship with all Conduit 2 games during an interview.

This better be true
---
Prekroj menja ja dolzhen perezareditsja!!
#37ddd87Posted 8/9/2010 10:42:18 AM
Check out the conduit portal, tony has commented that there is no headbanger-game combo.
#38Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 8/9/2010 10:53:18 AM
Some exclusive skins, maybe for weapons too, an art booklet like last time, and *maybe* a Grinder demo (that couldn't be that hard to put on the disc, could it?). If there are skins/gun models, I'd like them to be actually only on the disc and not available to anyone who has the codes for them. That pretty much took anything exclusive away from the Special Edition last time except for the art book, so yeah. As for a Grinder demo boosting the game's rating to M, I think that since Grinder is still RP, it wouldn't have any effect (and it's a different game than Conduit 2 entirely, so I don't think that they could really count it as part of that rating).