Let's talk about vehicles.

#1CheslukPosted 8/6/2010 12:45:48 PM
Since HVS said vehicles might appear in larger maps, what kind of vehicles would you like to see? Do you want multi-person vehicles with guns (warthog) or without (pickup truck)? Do you want one man vehicles that let you use your guns (PD hoversled)? Do you want flying Apache like vehicles or unarmed troop helicopters? Or do you want a train on a set path that anyone can get on? I mostly want a pickup so I can run people over :).
---
I support Daos (doritos and orange soda) for C2's currency.
#2UndeadThor900Posted 8/6/2010 12:50:27 PM
I'm not really much of a fan of vehicles, but I hope its just for transportation only if they do add them in..
---
Playing: Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger, LoZ Windwaker
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Guitar Hero WoR, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#3donkeypunch1116Posted 8/6/2010 12:50:46 PM
i honestly dont want vehicles in the game, but if they must be there, then i would like an atv just to cruise around the maps with. lol it was one of the few elements of halo 3 that i actually enjoyed...

---
convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*
#4tconslayerPosted 8/6/2010 12:57:29 PM

ok i am up for vehicles but i dnt want any turret or any powerful weapon i want a mongoose type weapon it cant be too fast and only two people can ride on it the passenger can shoot his gun and throw grenadese that is it id be happy with that and they would have to explode when hit by like a rocket or somethin explosive then i would be fine with vehicles

#5RyokoWinsPosted 8/6/2010 12:57:46 PM
I like driving while my teammates shoot, so something like that would be nice as long as it's balanced properly. Also, pretty much any multi-person vehicle would encourage team play, even if it were only for transportation, so I'd like that.
---
I appologize for whatever I just said.
Currently playing: Nothing. I'm bored of all my games. I'M GOING INSANE
#6Chesluk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2010 12:59:53 PM
Yeah I'd rather have the pickup or unarmed aircraft. Although I would like to be able to have passengers shoot. And run people over.
---
#7Icuras08Posted 8/6/2010 1:02:51 PM
It would be cool if at the tundra level, a ski lift platform carries you and a couple other people up a mountain side.
Or maybe if there was a boat that moved through the lava in the center of the earth.

---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me Liberty, or give me pizza pie!
#8Chesluk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2010 1:12:22 PM
What if firing heavy weapons in the back of the pickup made it barrel roll? I also think the driver should have a first person pov. That would make being an ffa turret ninja awesome. Imagine "hardcore" ASE football.
Driver-"Where's the ASE?" *looks out window* "And why 's everyone shooting at me?"
---
#9psychobrewPosted 8/6/2010 1:48:56 PM
HVSTony has already said there will be no "drivable" vehicles.

Having said that, if there were to be vehicles, I would want to see floating tanks and space ship fighters and bombers.

A moving train would be cool.
#10Icuras08Posted 8/6/2010 2:25:47 PM
We still have a chance of undrivable vehicles/
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me Liberty, or give me pizza pie!