Let's talk about vehicles.

#11Chesluk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2010 4:47:30 PM
HVS said they were looking into vehicles for larger maps around E3 after HVS Tony said no.
---
I support Daos (doritos and orange soda) for C2's currency.
I wanna run people over with a pickup truck in C2!
#12Green_TunicPosted 8/6/2010 4:58:52 PM
I don't know. Looking at the previous game and judging from what's been shown this game doesn't seem to support a physics engine that could support vehicles. HVS could be looking into adding a cannon that shoots bunnies but that doesn't mean that will happen.
---
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)
#13Chesluk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2010 5:09:20 PM
Yeah, but they probably could manage the train for traveling the large maps. I personally don't want gun trucks, just a mongoose like vehicle where someone can jump on the back and shoot everyone I don't run over.
---
I support Daos (doritos and orange soda) for C2's currency.
I wanna run people over with a pickup truck in C2!
#14wilzthewildPosted 8/7/2010 10:34:37 AM
theyre having vehicles in single player so they might add them 2 mulitplayer as well- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Conduit-2/110788765624643?v=wall&ref=search
#15SmallerRidleyPosted 8/7/2010 11:25:32 AM
Mine carts.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#16NoblWolfPosted 8/7/2010 11:29:29 AM
I think a timed train station method of transportation could work. Both teams would know when the train would arrive (something like a bell or some other cue) and could try to take advantage of the new shortcut. It would add an extra layer into teamwork in objective games where a portion of the team try to capture the ASE while the other portion of the team works on fending off the team from boarding the train for the ASE capper to make it on the train and arrive at their own base. And in this case, maybe even some on train battle??

This could also work with unmanned helicopters in levels like the Amazon. A chopper would pick up the team and drop them off somewhere randomly in/near the enemy base. Then perhaps an enemy using the stealth cloak thing could stowaway secretly on the chopper and ride it back to the first base. And maybe the waiting time between pickups/drops would be called chopper refuel time and the chopper won't be usable until it refuels.

Then maybe a way for the opposing team to counter these modes of transportation would be to sabotage them. So, maybe blow up the train or cutting off electricity in the entire train station, both of which would only be ways to temporarily stop the train. Or for the chopper idea, maybe have it be able to shoot down causing a chopper replacement time, in which the team who's chopper got shot down would take a long time to get replaced. And of course, anyone who was riding the chopper at the time would die =D
---
o_O O_O O_o
My peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenis has just caused Global Warming bringing forth many Al-Gorisms.
#17psychobrewPosted 8/7/2010 11:34:16 AM

I think a submarine would be cool as well.

#18ocarinaoftasiPosted 8/9/2010 5:23:09 PM

I think a timed train station method of transportation could work. Both teams would know when the train would arrive (something like a bell or some other cue) and could try to take advantage of the new shortcut. It would add an extra layer into teamwork in objective games where a portion of the team try to capture the ASE while the other portion of the team works on fending off the team from boarding the train for the ASE capper to make it on the train and arrive at their own base. And in this case, maybe even some on train battle??

This could also work with unmanned helicopters in levels like the Amazon. A chopper would pick up the team and drop them off somewhere randomly in/near the enemy base. Then perhaps an enemy using the stealth cloak thing could stowaway secretly on the chopper and ride it back to the first base. And maybe the waiting time between pickups/drops would be called chopper refuel time and the chopper won't be usable until it refuels.

Then maybe a way for the opposing team to counter these modes of transportation would be to sabotage them. So, maybe blow up the train or cutting off electricity in the entire train station, both of which would only be ways to temporarily stop the train. Or for the chopper idea, maybe have it be able to shoot down causing a chopper replacement time, in which the team who's chopper got shot down would take a long time to get replaced. And of course, anyone who was riding the chopper at the time would die =D

Damn...I like the train idea. That seems like it would fit perfectly.
---
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.