Please write your thank you's for HVSTony In this topic

#101donkeypunch1116Posted 8/10/2010 4:10:57 PM
oh and flame, i definitely have to add you when this game comes out. i got yer back man :)

---
convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*
#102UltimateFlame13Posted 8/10/2010 4:12:23 PM
sure thing :D
---
"It is a good life we lead, brother." "The best. May it never change." "And may it never change us." -AC2
Want: Golden Sun DD AC:B
#103Chaffer97Posted 8/10/2010 4:15:16 PM
Didnt anyone read my idea, i know i posted it right before the big argument but if you wanted this topic to actually do Tony good I'd suggest the new sticky topic after the scramble got on this one
#104UltimateFlame13Posted 8/10/2010 4:22:27 PM

Didnt anyone read my idea, i know i posted it right before the big argument but if you wanted this topic to actually do Tony good I'd suggest the new sticky topic after the scramble got on this one

the mods may not go for a sticky with nothing but thank yous, but I could add in a little section suggesting for people to post thank you's in the info topic when I update it next. Not sure when I'm going to update next but that's probably the most likely way to get a sticky thanking Tony.

Actually now that I think about it, if we do something like that maybe we should wait for the game to come out so the sticky is the final one made and will always be there. Rather than being replaced later.
---
"It is a good life we lead, brother." "The best. May it never change." "And may it never change us." -AC2
Want: Golden Sun DD AC:B
#105NickDreadskull(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2010 10:38:24 PM
From: UltimateFlame13 | Posted: 8/11/2010 12:22:27 AM | #104
the mods may not go for a sticky with nothing but thank yous, but I could add in a little section suggesting for people to post thank you's in the info topic when I update it next. Not sure when I'm going to update next but that's probably the most likely way to get a sticky thanking Tony.

Actually now that I think about it, if we do something like that maybe we should wait for the game to come out so the sticky is the final one made and will always be there. Rather than being replaced later.

Im making a video at the end of all this anyway....i think im gonna make a new topic since i went to bed last night, woke up in the morning had a moderated message and my topic had gained 90 posts or so >_>
---
work out the next two numbers in this sequence and you get a cookie last person=Nintendude 4 12 56 992 16256
http://xat.com/EverybodyPanic