Is Anyone Else Worried About This Game?

#1docoyachiPosted 8/9/2010 8:42:32 AM
I mean, the first game had so much hype and everyone's expectations were almost unrealistically high, and then it came out and we realized that it wasn't that great. Is anyone worried that Conduit 2 could be the same?

(I'm not saying that Conduit was a bad game, just that our expectations weren't met to the fullest extent.)
---
Docoyachi
When nothing seems to go right, GO LEFT!
#2tconslayerPosted 8/9/2010 9:04:00 AM

nope im not im not expecting it to be as good but i still think its gonna be awesome and besides we cant blame them because they listened to the fans but at the same time they couldnt put some things in but im not worried at all

#3SupahShnipaPosted 8/9/2010 9:08:40 AM
I'm expecting it to be an average FPS, which would be good for Wii standards.

I just finished watching the BO Multiplayer Teaser Trailer and it looks like MW2 done right. Looks like a great game. Considering the fact that pretty much everything is going to be on the Wii version I am really excited for that game.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#4_Kidlat_Posted 8/9/2010 9:10:54 AM
At first I was super hyped but now im skeptical. I'm more concerned with the quality of the online service. "We're working on it" doesn't necessarily mean the time to join matches, framerate, party system, etc will improve.
---
Proud Student of the University of Pennsylvania
MWR: 4893-7948-2427 The Conduit: 2836-7869-1737
#5ddd87Posted 8/9/2010 9:30:21 AM
Thats why Im waiting for reviews and impressions
#6CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/9/2010 9:32:46 AM
Tcon turned out exactly how I expected it to...

I still thought it was a fun game, but I knew that all the hype and all the good things that were being said about it couldn't be realized in this first game.

I bought Tcon, not because I expected it to be a good game, but to support the sequel.

My experience says... Con2 may not be the best game ever, but not to be worried that its going to fall short. you just have to keep in mind when comparing it to COD... One is backed by one of the largest publishers in the industry... and the other is a small indie dev backed by Sega, who is not quite a financial giant. if you want to enjoy Con2, you're going to have to accept that it isn't COD.
#7LeonHarkerPosted 8/9/2010 9:34:25 AM

I just finished watching the BO Multiplayer Teaser Trailer and it looks like MW2 done right. Looks like a great game. Considering the fact that pretty much everything is going to be on the Wii version I am really excited for that game.

Everything from BO might be on Wii content wise, but it will never look as good. Somethings wont make in the Wii version like the kill cam and that camera recorder/editor in the multiplayer mode.
---
Prekroj menja ja dolzhen perezareditsja!!
#8Icuras08Posted 8/9/2010 9:44:14 AM
If Conduit 2 somehow fails to entertain me, then I'll have no idea how Black ops or Goldeneye will.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me Liberty, or give me pizza pie!
#9LilroscoPosted 8/9/2010 9:51:19 AM
I'm not worried, I'm probably part of the few who still think that TCon was a very good game to begin with. Sure here and there could have used more touch upz but I still preferred it over CoD.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#10SupahShnipaPosted 8/9/2010 9:59:36 AM
Everything from BO might be on Wii content wise, but it will never look as good. Somethings wont make in the Wii version like the kill cam and that camera recorder/editor in the multiplayer mode.
Meh, I didn't buy my Wii for it's Graphical Capability.

I just want that Red Dot Smiley Face that was in the last clip :P

'm more concerned with the quality of the online service. "We're working on it" doesn't necessarily mean the time to join matches, framerate, party system, etc will improve.
^This
Their using Nintendo's Matchmaking Servers which doesn't help much either.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES