Why does it seem like everyone is starting to hate the game?

#1ocarinaoftasiPosted 8/9/2010 12:17:57 PM
I mean, it's looking good so far, just don't overhype it and it will turn out fine.... =/
---
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.
#2SupahShnipaPosted 8/9/2010 12:23:23 PM
I dont see the hate.

We just want a Party system. I'm personally part of a minority who will not buy the game without it.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#3mp40er_rgerPosted 8/9/2010 12:32:09 PM
The first one turned out to be trash, so I see no point in getting the sequel.
#4SaintXSPosted 8/9/2010 12:33:53 PM
I'm scared because if this game is "average" it won't do good, or if it's "slightly" better than black ops wii it won't do good, it needs to get amazing ratings and amazing reviews, and what not, and surpass black ops wii by a strong margin to do good, because no one will trust this game and no one I know plans on getting it because of the first game's disappointment.
#5Sanosuke_InaraPosted 8/9/2010 12:36:17 PM
The first one turned out to be trash, so I see no point in getting the sequel.

Because improvement on a series from one installment to another is impossible, amirite? :D
---
"I don't think they will fix and put it back on the market by summer if they decide to released a more bugless version."--Summonearth.
#6mp40er_rgerPosted 8/9/2010 12:40:14 PM
Because improvement on a series from one installment to another is impossible, amirite? :D

I expected a quality game with the amount of hype/praise the first one had. It turned out to be a big waste of money, and I expect the 2nd will do the same because of such.
#7UltimateFlame13Posted 8/9/2010 12:41:47 PM

I expected a quality game with the amount of hype/praise the first one had. It turned out to be a big waste of money, and I expect the 2nd will do the same because of such.

way to ignore what he was saying. Thumbs up for that bro.
---
Playing: Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger, LoZ Windwaker
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Guitar Hero WoR, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#8donkeypunch1116Posted 8/9/2010 12:42:36 PM
guys, look at it this way. at the very least we are getting a "fixed" version of the first game. that alone is enough for me to be excited :)

---
convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*
#9Sanosuke_InaraPosted 8/9/2010 12:43:01 PM

Eh, that's a bit close-minded, if you ask me. Your decision, though. :/
---
"I don't think they will fix and put it back on the market by summer if they decide to released a more bugless version."--Summonearth.
#10mp40er_rgerPosted 8/9/2010 12:46:08 PM
guys, look at it this way. at the very least we are getting a "fixed" version of the first game. that alone is enough for me to be excited :)

So another $50 to actually be able to play the game? With all the horrid glitches in the first, I am willing to bet there will be some in the 2nd. HVS can promise a good game all they want, but its not going to be delivered.