i do hope...

#1Darkblade853Posted 8/9/2010 4:38:48 PM
that they allow team killing in a playlist or two. Or at least some ingame mechanic that allows you to catch your ally's fire with the vortex cannon. This is why: Let's say your on a rock high above ground, and you can see the enemy camping by the ASE, and a bunch of people are guarding it. Yet, you have a shotgun, and the cannon. A teammate shoots a rocket at you, you catch it, and launch it into the enemy, killing all of those people. There can be an assist, and a kill point that you and your buddy can recieve. That would be pretty cool.

There are strategic advantages to team killing. And if someone team kills, they can be a target by the team for one kill, and are forced to wait a minute or two before spawning in.
---
The conduit FC: 4383-6244-5681
Buzz lightyear: Wow, barbie has such good handwriting. /Pig: That's not barbie.... From: Toy Story 3
#2Fluxy1223Posted 8/9/2010 4:39:50 PM
No, no team killing
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#3CheslukPosted 8/9/2010 4:59:47 PM
How about, instead of shooting at you, he could shoot at the enemy?
---
I support Daos (doritos and orange soda) for C2's currency.
I wanna run people over with a pickup truck in C2
#4ocarinaoftasiPosted 8/9/2010 5:05:18 PM
Why is it called Team Kiling? Isn't it just called....Friendly Fire?
---
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 8/9/2010 5:23:30 PM
do you really need more than one topic for this?
---
Playing: Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger, LoZ Windwaker
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Guitar Hero WoR, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
#6Aile_WingPosted 8/9/2010 6:03:27 PM
Darkblade853:
This is why: Let's say your on a rock high above ground, and you can see the enemy camping by the ASE, and a bunch of people are guarding it. Yet, you have a shotgun, and the cannon. A teammate shoots a rocket at you, you catch it, and launch it into the enemy, killing all of those people. There can be an assist, and a kill point that you and your buddy can recieve. That would be pretty cool.

That is a very specific scenario. Too specific, in fact. If friendly fire is only advantageous in that situation, in which there are other solutions, then I don't see the need for it.

There are strategic advantages to team killing.

Please elaborate.

And if someone team kills, they can be a target by the team for one kill...

I don't understand what you are saying.

The problem with friendly fire is that there only needs to be one player on a team to screw that team over. Unless you can prove that the advantages of friendly fire outweigh the disadvantages it isn't necessary.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#7Simok123Posted 8/9/2010 6:23:44 PM
some times i do want to kill glitchers in the game but no, i dont want friendly fire.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!