i do hope...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. i do hope...

User Info: Darkblade853

Darkblade853
6 years ago#1
that they allow team killing in a playlist or two. Or at least some ingame mechanic that allows you to catch your ally's fire with the vortex cannon. This is why: Let's say your on a rock high above ground, and you can see the enemy camping by the ASE, and a bunch of people are guarding it. Yet, you have a shotgun, and the cannon. A teammate shoots a rocket at you, you catch it, and launch it into the enemy, killing all of those people. There can be an assist, and a kill point that you and your buddy can recieve. That would be pretty cool.

There are strategic advantages to team killing. And if someone team kills, they can be a target by the team for one kill, and are forced to wait a minute or two before spawning in.
The conduit FC: 4383-6244-5681
Buzz lightyear: Wow, barbie has such good handwriting. /Pig: That's not barbie.... From: Toy Story 3

User Info: Fluxy1223

Fluxy1223
6 years ago#2
No, no team killing
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.

User Info: Chesluk

Chesluk
6 years ago#3
How about, instead of shooting at you, he could shoot at the enemy?
I support Daos (doritos and orange soda) for C2's currency.
I wanna run people over with a pickup truck in C2

User Info: ocarinaoftasi

ocarinaoftasi
6 years ago#4
Why is it called Team Kiling? Isn't it just called....Friendly Fire?
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#5
do you really need more than one topic for this?
Playing: Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger, LoZ Windwaker
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Guitar Hero WoR, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!

User Info: Aile_Wing

Aile_Wing
6 years ago#6
Darkblade853:
This is why: Let's say your on a rock high above ground, and you can see the enemy camping by the ASE, and a bunch of people are guarding it. Yet, you have a shotgun, and the cannon. A teammate shoots a rocket at you, you catch it, and launch it into the enemy, killing all of those people. There can be an assist, and a kill point that you and your buddy can recieve. That would be pretty cool.

That is a very specific scenario. Too specific, in fact. If friendly fire is only advantageous in that situation, in which there are other solutions, then I don't see the need for it.

There are strategic advantages to team killing.

Please elaborate.

And if someone team kills, they can be a target by the team for one kill...

I don't understand what you are saying.

The problem with friendly fire is that there only needs to be one player on a team to screw that team over. Unless you can prove that the advantages of friendly fire outweigh the disadvantages it isn't necessary.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)

User Info: Simok123

Simok123
6 years ago#7
some times i do want to kill glitchers in the game but no, i dont want friendly fire.
CONDUIT MASTA!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. i do hope...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived