Whats with all the worrys about the game?

#1Simok123Posted 8/9/2010 7:09:45 PM
When you think about it, what really could ruin this game at this point? All the glitches are fixed and will be less hackers. Of coarse you could say a bunch of random stuff that would ruin the game like, "THEY TAKE OUT THE MULTIPLAYER AND MAKE THE SINGLE PLAYER 1 MINUTE LONG!!!!". I know we might be a little hyped and might get a bit dissapointed at what weve been waiting for, but really i think this game will be like RedSteel and Red Steel 2; the first one was meh and the second one kicks ass.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#2LigersRulePosted 8/9/2010 7:11:07 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/55889457

For that whole list to come true.
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
The Conduit: Sychs
#3Z1LVER12Posted 8/9/2010 7:12:44 PM
Yea , I think that too, I just hope that the game comes out Great :D
#4SaintXSPosted 8/9/2010 7:18:36 PM
Because the patches/hotfixes they do are probably not as strong as everyone thinks.
#5RyokoWinsPosted 8/9/2010 7:20:13 PM
People are apprehensive after being so hyped up for the first one and being disappointed. As for me, I'm cautiously optimistic.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
Currently playing: Nothing. I'm bored of all my games. I'M GOING INSANE
#6Sanosuke_InaraPosted 8/9/2010 7:21:48 PM
As for me, I'm cautiously optimistic.

That's probably the smart thing to do. I'm a dumbass, though, so I've already hyped my self up for this game. If it disappoints, then that's my problem. :|
---
"I don't think they will fix and put it back on the market by summer if they decide to released a more bugless version."--Summonearth.