Im assuming HVStony is VERY busy right now

#1NickDreadskullPosted 8/10/2010 1:40:23 AM
Since he has not posted for ages >_<
---
work out the next two numbers in this sequence and you get a cookie last person=Nintendude 4 12 56 992 16256
http://xat.com/EverybodyPanic
#2tconslayerPosted 8/10/2010 6:57:40 AM

well yea their "Deadline" is coming and i think they want to get the game good and out asap because time is money so they prob kicked it into high gear

#3donkeypunch1116Posted 8/10/2010 7:03:00 AM
as far as getting the game out this year goes, they honestly picked a bad time to do it imho. if it manages to make release this year, then they will be fighting it out between sales of black ops (which will sell by the boatload on wii, as all cod wii games have) and the new goldeneye (OMG its goldeneyez!!!). with that said, its gonna be a crowded house, and i hope C2 isnt overlooked, as it is honestly sounding like the better game of the bunch :(

---
convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*
#4tconslayerPosted 8/10/2010 8:15:38 AM

yea i dnt like sega games but to be honest this is the only series ill play i only liked one sonic game and it was sonic heros so yea and that was 5 years ago lol but i really hope that they can get it out anywhere from october 25 (my bday) to November 20 because i really want this game

#5_Azeal_Posted 8/10/2010 8:29:21 AM
^ However the Conduit games are not made by Sega, only published by them.

And I'm sure your right. Tony must be busy. Which is strange because it is not like he is making a sickly awesome looking game or anything of the sort.
---
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Put "Worker for the Regional Manager at VF54 brand Fruit and Vegetable Juice" in your sig, please. :)
#6ddd87Posted 8/10/2010 8:33:05 AM
There is no release date yet, so probably there is no deadline at this time. And personally, despite wanting it to be released in november too, I prefer them to push the date as far as possible and have a good polished game with an extra feature or two.
#7tconslayerPosted 8/10/2010 9:20:43 AM

I know there is no official release date yet but thats what time im wantin it cause i will have money for sure. and also mabey thats why conduit is such a good game it isnt made by sega

#8LigersRulePosted 8/10/2010 11:11:35 AM
What, because he doesn't have time to post on a message board like this? It's not like he signed some contract saying that he had to come here....
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
The Conduit: Sychs
#9NickDreadskull(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2010 12:02:42 PM

What, because he doesn't have time to post on a message board like this? It's not like he signed some contract saying that he had to come here....

Yeah but from what i understand there has been a break in how much he posts so im assuming he is either very busy, is only allowed to post in his own time or HVS has said that they don't want any more ideas from fans... im sure he will pop up again soon