I have to admit the boxart looks pretty cool

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I have to admit the boxart looks pretty cool
5 years ago#1
The boxart of this first game was already pretty good. But I think this one is a bit better, although maybe a little bit cliché.
---
Coming to the Wii: Conduit 2 --- Goldeneye 007 --- CoD: Black Ops Wii
Out now for PC: Minecraft
5 years ago#2

your a little late sry to tell you

5 years ago#3
The only thing I'd get rid of is the words at the bottom. It just makes it look messy to me.

The art itself is amazing, and pretty much says what the words say anyway. Just my opinion though.
---
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Put "Worker for the Regional Manager at VF54 brand Fruit and Vegetable Juice" in your sig, please. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I have to admit the boxart looks pretty cool

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived