Something you guys all should see.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Something you guys all should see.
5 years ago#1

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=114118&page=1#27

This should explain a lot of things to you guys.

1. Conduit 2 team has increased in size and therefore will have tons of polish in it.

2. Conduit 2 better do great sales wise or HVS is doomed.

5 years ago#2
Thats really bad...

Well, it is better for them to work on one project at a time, and if they can put more people into C2 better.
5 years ago#3
Shame. I think HVS is really on to something. Would be nasty if they crash and burn before hitting the mark.

Anyway, I'll help by getting all my buddies to buy Conduit 2. It looks great, and all my friends have Wii's collecting dust.
---
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Put "Worker for the Regional Manager at VF54 brand Fruit and Vegetable Juice" in your sig, please. :)
5 years ago#4
Wow, that forum is depressing. I wish there was a way to organize a big word of mouth campaign to help sell C2. I really want this game to be successful.
5 years ago#5
^ noticed my topics on the wii board?

But we need something FAR better than that. Come on guys, there is atleast SOMETHING that we can do to help!

---
Coming to the Wii: Conduit 2 --- Goldeneye 007 --- CoD: Black Ops Wii
Out now for PC: Minecraft
5 years ago#6

I wish there was a way to organize a big word of mouth campaign to help sell C2. I really want this game to be successful.

Reminds me of when people on the TCon board like a year before release went off to different wii game boards and posted a topic trying to spread word about the game lol. Looking back at it now we definitely didn't help the overhype thing much.
---
Playing: Golden Sun, Chrono Trigger, LoZ Windwaker
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Guitar Hero WoR, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and more Borderlands!
5 years ago#7
Man! There are a bunch of haters on the site! None of them like HVS very much
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth. Check out "The Last Story" from the creator of Final Fantasy!
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami, Chrono Trigger
5 years ago#8
yeah but im sure if it gets good reviews, people will catch on to it. I think it might have been like that for Red Steel 2.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
5 years ago#9
Reminds me of when people on the TCon board like a year before release went off to different wii game boards and posted a topic trying to spread word about the game lol. Looking back at it now we definitely didn't help the overhype thing much.

Didn't help? While Conduit 1 wasn't the top seller as expected, it still was one of the better selling third party games.

Ofcourse people will be dissappointed when expecting 8million+ sales.

Generally, on the Wii board everyone knows Conduit 2. However, the real mass has NO IDEA this game is coming out. Isn't there a general Wii forum on Nintendo.com or something? You know, THE Wii forum where a lot of people go to?

Oh yea, IF we are going to spread the word, we need some kind of uniform message. Short, but providing useful information.
---
Coming to the Wii: Conduit 2 --- Goldeneye 007 --- CoD: Black Ops Wii
Out now for PC: Minecraft
5 years ago#10
Good thing this game as epic box art.
That will catch some window shoppers.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me Liberty, or give me pizza pie!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Something you guys all should see.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived