Something you guys all should see.

#51Darkblade853Posted 8/12/2010 8:18:06 AM
btw, the only thing we can do is spread it by word of mouth, and post gameplay footage and info. I heard of the conduit because of the few trailers that SEGA released in the late Beta stage of the conduit. We need something we can work with...maybe screens or footage.

Oh yeah, and halo reach has gone gold....aww man. Sucks that I don't have a 360, lol.
---
The conduit FC: 4383-6244-5681
Buzz lightyear: Wow, barbie has such good handwriting. /Pig: That's not barbie.... From: Toy Story 3
#52Killeryoshi8Posted 8/12/2010 10:17:55 AM
that's why I made a summary in my topic 'Please spread this to everywhere'.
---
Coming to the Wii: Conduit 2 --- Goldeneye 007 --- CoD: Black Ops Wii
Out now for PC: Minecraft
#53ZBug_Posted 8/12/2010 11:39:14 AM
I never saw advertising of the Conduit, unless I was looking for it. The only reason I found the conduit was because it ended up in the top 10 wii boards before it was released. I remember thinking when I saw the name "Never heard of this before, could be good" so I clicked on the boar and got excited with what I found out.
---
Check my quote to learn how Link holds so many items
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
#54Killeryoshi8Posted 8/13/2010 1:08:44 AM
Yea, being in the top 10 message boards is already pretty good advertising.

But we are out of the top 10 again, come on guys, post moar!
---
#55Killeryoshi8Posted 8/13/2010 1:24:44 AM
Wii board??? Im talking about every single gaming site in the entire internet!
Do you only navigate gamefaqs?

I have seen people happy about this situation on a few sites even

Well, it's a game for the Wii, what do you expect? Whenever a good third party game gets announced, everyone goes try to search ALL tiny bit things or news what COULD be negative about the game.

The Wii board is a good example. There are actually some trolls there who ONLY post topics about bad news (like bad sales, no Wii version etc) and also actively bump it.

And those people only make fools of themselves. The original Conduit was one of the more succesful and profitable third party games and it won several awards. THAT'S why it gets so much hate on the interwebz.
---
#56ddd87Posted 8/13/2010 5:06:00 AM
Erm hardly, there are quite a lot much more succesfull 3rd party games that have sold millons or more than just 450000. The Conduit have sold quite poorly actually, but its a good number because its a small dev game.
#57macqmanPosted 8/13/2010 7:20:05 AM
the problem with conduit--i had to go to a few different stores just to find it. and im pretty sure i saw baby party somethin or other in each store that i went to. WTF!! if conduit 2 is like that, HVS will fail.
---
my name is macqman. i would tell you my friend code, but i dont know it. =D
if you know me or have played against me, tell me.