I had my first CON2 dream. ^-^

#21ocarinaoftasi(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2010 3:12:00 PM
That doesn't mean you have to be a meanie. =l And Junior year is a damn breeze.
---
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.
#22donkeypunch1116Posted 8/11/2010 3:56:02 PM
"what school do you go to, Hogwarts?"

ahahahahaha XD im sorry, i know its mean, but that made me laugh for some reason XD

---
convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*
#23ghost_of_a_manPosted 8/11/2010 4:00:51 PM
"I dunno, I'm just frustrated recently.... Probably cause I start my junior year of highschool in about an hour, and I'm angry that summer is ending, and need to get my frustration out on something.....

Right now, I'm one of those angry "Get offa mah lawn" old men. It'll probably wear off by Saturday."

I feel ya man(no homo). I start junior year on the 19th of August, and I hear it is the hardest year in highschool from a lot of friends. But to be honest, I want it to start.
---
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
The Conduit Friend Code-Max:4039-3774-5890
#24donkeypunch1116Posted 8/11/2010 4:06:11 PM
wow guys, i have to chime in on this one: high school was easy as hell. i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but things can get much tougher in life after high school. the upside? you can go out and have a few drinks, and no one can tell you jack **** lol
(well, except your boss...)

---
#25Icuras08Posted 8/11/2010 4:07:35 PM
I just had a dream where I fell off a cliff an got stranded on a island. I then used a Cup shaped boat to escape before the island exploded.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me Liberty, or give me pizza pie!
#26ghost_of_a_manPosted 8/11/2010 5:27:30 PM
"wow guys, i have to chime in on this one: high school was easy as hell. i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but things can get much tougher in life after high school. the upside? you can go out and have a few drinks, and no one can tell you jack **** lol
(well, except your boss...)"

Lol I definitely realize that, but I'm taking all advanced courses this year, so it will be a pain to get through without any Cs. And being 21 will be nice...
---
#27LigersRulePosted 8/11/2010 5:29:10 PM
wow guys, i have to chime in on this one: high school was easy as hell. i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but things can get much tougher in life after high school. the upside? you can go out and have a few drinks, and no one can tell you jack **** lol
(well, except your boss...)

Honestly, it's not that it's hard.... It's that I always feel like I could be doing better things with my time. Yeah, an education is important, but everything we learn is stuff I already know.... But anyway, I'm Mormon (the religion, not the person), so I probably won't go drinking and stuff often....
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
The Conduit: Sychs
#28donkeypunch1116Posted 8/11/2010 6:20:18 PM
another honest truth: high school usually didnt teach me anything i already new, and the stuff i didnt know, ill almost never have to use in a real life situation. it was pretty much "social time" with my buds, so take advantage of that and enjoy it while you can :)

---
#29donkeypunch1116Posted 8/11/2010 6:24:02 PM
^should read "knew" lmao. how ironic in a post about education...

---
#30ghost_of_a_manPosted 8/11/2010 7:51:25 PM
"^should read "knew" lmao. how ironic in a post about education..."

At least you know what irony is, haha.
---