Single Player

#1Chaffer97Posted 8/11/2010 1:40:04 PM
I don't believe that there is an active post on this topic, so if there is one sorry. But I just thought that we should discuss how we think the single player campaign will play out and how important it actually is.
Me personally, I love single player just because there's much more that can happen in it than in multi. But what I'm really psyched about is the fact that single and multi player are joined at the hip. Very few games I notice make a huge emphasize on having the two carry out into each other. If they make this work out and actually feel truly integrated then it could really help set the game out.
As long as there is varied playing ways to play it, and if it can actually get you excited like the original Modern Warfare campaign did, then I think itll be a good experience.
Feel free to post your ideas and thoughts.
#2ocarinaoftasiPosted 8/11/2010 2:14:13 PM
First one on Severe is a real blast indeed....It gets intense. I'm gonna have fun with it and Invasion Mode looks bomb too.
---
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.
#3HosefePosted 8/12/2010 4:40:49 AM
I've always wanted a game with good single player mode and multiplayer to be linked like C2 says it's going to be, it gives you so much more to do, and a point in going back to beat the single player over and over again.
---
Daos for currency in Conduit 2
Conduit FC: 0045-1264-6604 Name: Hosefe
#4ddd87Posted 8/12/2010 10:33:09 AM
The split paths and the hidden elements to unlock upgrades and hopefully guns (its not confirmed apparently) can make it a really important element in the game.
Now if some mission aren't completely linear I will love it.