Do you think this game can compare to games like Halo and CoD?

#41IcyBlaze_XZPosted 8/13/2010 1:07:22 PM
Personally? No, I'm not graphics whore, so if all that changed in the transition from Wii to PS3/360 was graphics I'd think the same thing.

Actually, I think it'd have an even harder time on the 360/PS3 because it'd have more competition.

Don't think I'm trying to bash the game itself, though, I actually have it preordered, mainly because I think Wii controls for FPS's are pretty fun.
---
XBL: i ninjablaz3 i, PSN: IcyBlazeNinja,
Wii FC: Too lazy too look up. Just ask.
#42Icuras08Posted 8/13/2010 1:22:29 PM
The weapons look very fun too.
Conduit 2 has some sweet weapons.
#43ghost_of_a_manPosted 8/13/2010 3:11:01 PM
This definitely beats out Cod, because in a way, MW2 was more broken than The Conduit(yes, I know it had a crazy amount of hackers and glitches, but MW2 just really pisses me off). However, Halo does have a sweet map editor, and Conduit 2 will not(probably, although Halo does get boring FAST). But personally, I like Resistance games better than Halo games. Same with Killzone, Crysis and Battlefield.
---
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
The Conduit Friend Code-Max:4039-3774-5890
#44SupahShnipaPosted 8/13/2010 4:32:26 PM
Do u think if it was a PS3/360 game, it would be able to compete with the best fps?
If it was built ground-up for those systems then there would be a chance.
---
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif
#45Icuras08Posted 8/13/2010 4:43:14 PM
So, what would you add to make it in the same league as Halo?
It can't be vehicles, can it?
#46SupahShnipaPosted 8/13/2010 5:09:05 PM
So, what would you add to make it in the same league as Halo?
You improve everything but the controls.

The Wii's online system and techical limitations causes the game to have no chance of standing up to those games.
---
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif
#47siksongloly7Posted 8/15/2010 8:46:10 AM
not really... the iv controls on wii are great but ps3 and xbox use proper controls, so when the wii makes games that support classic controller but with vibration and tilt sensitivity, it would be alright
#48ddd87Posted 8/15/2010 9:37:24 AM
^ The wii has games with classic controller... Goldeneye will be one of them.
#49RyokoWinsPosted 8/15/2010 3:14:20 PM
We can always hope but, thinking realistically, I doubt it. Talking about the series in general, the other two are cultural phenomena and I just don't see that happening with C2. I think it will be a good game, and maybe it can compete with CoD:BO Wii, but as for overtaking the other two franchises, I find the chances really, really low.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
Currently playing: Nothing. I'm bored of all my games. I'M GOING INSANE