This game looks to be taking the Halo route

#11Brownprouder23Posted 8/13/2010 10:10:46 AM
^Pointless comment. If anyone referred to The Conduit as Conduit 1, it's still the same thing.
#12Valdimir_DregaPosted 8/13/2010 10:37:23 AM
I certainly hope that C2 manages to make some good review scores and place HVS on the map. An indie dev is something that the Wii just didn't have until they came along, and something that the Wii really needs.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#13XChaosPrimeXPosted 8/13/2010 11:57:29 AM
At least it's a Halo route and not a CoD route, right? lol xD
#14coolman229Posted 8/13/2010 12:06:27 PM
^This
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth. Check out "The Last Story" from the creator of Final Fantasy!
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami, Chrono Trigger
#15ocarinaoftasi(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2010 12:14:43 PM
I only mean in terms of sales, not content. i'm not one of those guys who are like "lol phail Halo-ripoff". I don't think it is.
---
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.
#16IcyBlaze_XZPosted 8/13/2010 12:40:39 PM
First game: Super buggy, pretty fun but missing a lot.
Second: From what seems to be multiplayer and overall and seems to be a ton of fun. Probably the best in the series.
If there's another, it will probly be on another console and be widely popular. >__> The Halo series didn't get it's popularity jump until the 2nd game, hopefully Conduit gets a stroke of luck too. =D Except I kinda hope we don't get tons of idiots flowing in, I mean it would be kind of sad to see it become hugely popular and ruin the whole small community of the game. I do want HVS to be successful, but too much growth causes idiocy, backlash, people acting like they know more than the vets, etc.

Halo CE wasn't super buggy.

And Halo CE was literally a console seller. If you bought an Xbox in the first year or two after it came out, there's a really good chance you bought it for Halo. Halo's success was the reason 2 was so popular, not the other way around.

---
XBL: i ninjablaz3 i, PSN: IcyBlazeNinja,
Wii FC: Too lazy too look up. Just ask.