Sick new Idea.

#1naruto3336Posted 8/13/2010 11:27:44 AM

I understand that this game is almost finished, but I just thought of this idea from The Grinder and Halo 3: ODST. In the single player campaign, every time you get a kill, you get points. You get more points for headshots. The score accumulates. You also get points for accuracy at the end of the level and the time completed in. Also finding conspiracy items increases points.

Your total points accumulated give you your score for that level. This is good for replay value, as you can go back and try to get a higher score in single-player.

Now I am not saying this HAS to be in the game, cuz I know this game is well under production. But if it is possible, they should include it. If it is not possible, it is something Conduit 3 should consider and perhaps expand on the idea and have a co-op campaign. (Thus adding a competitive side as to who gets more points, and a co-operative experience in single-player.)

#2SmallerRidleyPosted 8/13/2010 11:34:34 AM
Money for beating levels.

Daos for Conduit 2.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#3naruto3336(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2010 11:40:16 AM

Sure, money is a great idea, as long as it is balanced. Dont want people to get too much money from singleplayer and start powning online.

#4XChaosPrimeXPosted 8/13/2010 11:55:58 AM
All I need is my pistol :3 Streets and Infirmary... and this will be the best game ever!
#5coolman229Posted 8/13/2010 11:56:13 AM
I do
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth. Check out "The Last Story" from the creator of Final Fantasy!
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami, Chrono Trigger
#6bladester15Posted 8/13/2010 1:18:27 PM
uhhh...I've had enough of streets for a long time, it's just a good thing they wont have premade weapon sets anymore, so that u cant do marathon/streets/explosives anymore.
---
Country+rap=crap.
Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer.....too bad he's never cried.
#7tconslayerPosted 8/13/2010 1:21:35 PM

I love the streets with near and far because its good with that weapon set and i love dropping from ledges and shooting people in the backof the head with a shotgun

#8tconslayerPosted 8/13/2010 1:21:42 PM

I love the streets with near and far because its good with that weapon set and i love dropping from ledges and shooting people in the backof the head with a shotgun

#9ocarinaoftasiPosted 8/13/2010 1:23:37 PM
Already a score system IIRC.
---
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.
#10donkeypunch1116Posted 8/13/2010 1:48:49 PM
lmao, tc check my topic on this further down a page or two, i think. lol beat you to it :P

---
convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*