There needs to be a girl character skin. <.<

#1ocarinaoftasiPosted 8/13/2010 8:30:20 PM
Or at least a shading. It's probably WAY too late to do it, but it would be kinda nice. Believe it or not, there's a small amount of girls that play this.
---
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.
#2Brownprouder23Posted 8/13/2010 8:37:00 PM
That is quite hard to believe, but I agree. Most likely, if they have designs that you can stick onto your costume, they probably inserted girly icons this time around.
#3ocarinaoftasi(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2010 8:38:04 PM
I mean, probly like 1 or two percent. Half the population is female, there's gotta be some. Plus I know people who know them, which is...not exactly the best evidence, but yeah.
---
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.
#4ZenoExpert25Posted 8/13/2010 8:41:06 PM
Well there might be a girl character in this game (this is just an asumption) cause on the cover it shows Ford with two possible allies behind him.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Gp8n5smFU&feature=related
The Best sig ever made
#5ghost_of_a_manPosted 8/13/2010 9:08:04 PM
Lol, I have seen girls on all sorts of videos game sporting a mic. People go like "OH MY GAWD, ITZ A GURL!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!11" and then they leave. Lol. But anyway, I think some girly icons or girl inspired costumes. But yeah, not much you can do at this point.
---
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
The Conduit Friend Code-Max:4039-3774-5890
#6tconslayerPosted 8/14/2010 5:55:07 AM

yep its just another one of those things that wuld make the game a bit a sliver better but if it isnt it doesnt really affect it

#7tconslayerPosted 8/14/2010 5:55:14 AM

yep its just another one of those things that wuld make the game a bit a sliver better but if it isnt it doesnt really affect it

#8sunfalcon9Posted 8/14/2010 6:29:54 AM
As long as a repeat of Zero Suit Samus doesn't happen, its cool

And I know like 3 girls who play this game >_>
---
Kirbeh
#9slit_your_gutzPosted 8/14/2010 6:35:22 AM
I would totally play as a girl. That'd be sweet.
#10Valdimir_DregaPosted 8/14/2010 6:35:45 AM
I suggested this back in April after this game was announced. There were a lot of trolls and haters that ended up posting in it. After that, I e-mailed it to HVS, suggesting that they use any female character models from The Grinder as a base for them.

Later, in an E3 interviews, Josh Olsen (without being directly asked) mentioned some things about being able to play as a pink drudge. In other words, I'm not sure they took my suggestion to heart. It's a shame, really, my fiancee' plays games, and always hates it when she's not given the option to play as a woman. That's why she enjoyed Uncharted 2 so much.

I really would like to see this implemented though.

BTW, the female community for most games is more like anywhere from 10% to 60% (FPSs on the low end and WoW and The Sims near the higher end) depending on the game. They just don't usually use mics because a ton of gamer guys are extremely sexist for some reason.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.