Tony and HVS spoiled you guys hard

#1ocarinaoftasiPosted 8/13/2010 10:30:03 PM
It's like a bunch of candy they give you. Don't ask for too much or it'll rot you. In other words, I know it's good to want info but do you really want the whole game spoiled? They already have released extraneous amounts of information. I'm glad Nintendo and Team Ninja are keeping Other M info even though it's coming out in 3 weeks. We have more info for this game and it's months away. We should feel privileged. No offense, but I think some of you guys get to Tony sometimes. You gotta think from their point of view.
---
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.
#2LigersRulePosted 8/13/2010 10:31:37 PM
I am Liger and I approve this message.
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
The Conduit: Sychs
#3ocarinaoftasi(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2010 10:32:54 PM
Thanks. ^_^
---
The wizard did it.
#4LigersRulePosted 8/13/2010 10:35:37 PM
Hey, it's true. I've actually been saying this for a while, but nobody listened to me.
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
The Conduit: Sychs
#5ocarinaoftasi(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2010 10:41:57 PM
Ah. I'm sorry. =/
---
The wizard did it.
#6The_ShaderPosted 8/13/2010 11:57:59 PM
There is three factors that conflict with me about pre-released games.

- if i never heard about the game, and it 'could' be of unimaginable greatness... i'll need to know all the details before i purchase. Even it means getting potential spoilers.

- if its a game that is going to be epic beyond possibility, with every gamers dream coming true, and is a definite 100% chance of purchase.... i DO NOT want to know anything about it. i want to be surprised every second in the game.

- if its a game in a long series of its own setting (Conduit), and i've played every game since the first games release.... i REALLY want the new info, because i want to see how the game is progressing.

Monster Hunter Tri was the under the second (i was aware of Monster Hunter, never played it, always wanted to. i was thoroughly suprised every step of the way.) The Last Story falls under the first condition, i'm occasionally checking up on it for any new info. But there is still little hype for it.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#7donkeypunch1116Posted 8/14/2010 2:01:32 AM
i didnt think anyone had really been hounding tony for anything lately. hell, hes been gone for a little while now, and i havent seen an "attn" topic in quite some time...

---
convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*
#8tconslayerPosted 8/14/2010 6:56:21 AM

yea we have an actual hvs worker who gives us the inside scoop and answers most of our questions

#9SmallerRidleyPosted 8/14/2010 9:30:47 AM
# of people in this topic who don't know what tconslayer pointed out: 0
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#10ghost_of_a_manPosted 8/14/2010 9:49:30 AM
Some of the BEST game I have ever played, I didn't know one thing about them. When I bought Resident Evil 4, I literally didn't know one thing about the franchise, the story, the game or anything. I simply just heard that the game was masterful, and not knowing anything about it just made it better. But yeah, It is better if we DON'T know anything about this game.
---
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
The Conduit Friend Code-Max:4039-3774-5890