Bang Headshot

#1theEvilJohnPosted 8/14/2010 10:59:19 AM
It seems that someone at HVS was playing Borderlands because an in-development video shown to the press has Ford saying "Bang" after getting a head shot.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgyCWglLvsc at 4:50

According to the dev speaking there is a ten percent change that Ford will say something.
#2tconslayerPosted 8/14/2010 11:09:40 AM

wow i never noticed that good find and its pretty cool i hope mr ford says more than bang though

#3UltimateFlame13Posted 8/14/2010 11:24:50 AM
here's hoping for "Critical, *****!"
---
Playing: Batman AA, Borderlands
Want: Golden Sun DD, Killzone 3, Batman AC, Infamous 2, Brink, Conduit 2, AC Brotherhood, and Borderlands Robot Revolution dlc.
#4Icuras08Posted 8/14/2010 11:28:44 AM
T for Teen remember?
He should make spiderman comebacks
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 8/14/2010 11:30:23 AM

T for Teen remember?

It was a joke >_> referring to borderlands since the TC mentioned it.
---
Want: Golden Sun DD, Killzone 3, Batman AC, Infamous 2, Brink, Conduit 2, AC Brotherhood, and Borderlands Robot Revolution dlc.
#6theEvilJohn(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2010 12:56:49 PM
@tconslayer: the dev actually says he will say 'something' so I'm pretty certain that bang isn't the only thing Ford will say. I can imagine "Bang" getting pretty old quickly if he said that every time I got a headshot, even if it was 1 in 10, it wouldn't make sense from a design perspective.

On an slightly unrelated note, if anyone hasn't seen the rest of that 3 part video it details character customization and shows an in-depth video of the leviathan boss battle. I haven't seen these videos posted on Gamefaqs before, although screenshots have shown up.

Part 1 Character Customization - www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg5OCyaAcdU
Part 2 Gameplay of First Level - www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgyCWglLvsc
Part 3 Leviathan Boss Battle - www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1kUr4C7HC4
#7UltimateFlame13Posted 8/14/2010 1:10:24 PM

On an slightly unrelated note, if anyone hasn't seen the rest of that 3 part video it details character customization and shows an in-depth video of the leviathan boss battle. I haven't seen these videos posted on Gamefaqs before, although screenshots have shown up.

Part 1 Character Customization - www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg5OCyaAcdU
Part 2 Gameplay of First Level - www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgyCWglLvsc
Part 3 Leviathan Boss Battle - www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1kUr4C7HC4

yep that was all posted during e3 :) is in the sticky too
---
#8The_ShaderPosted 8/14/2010 2:55:22 PM
Never noticed. i love it! just like Duke Nukem 64! "OOH... thats gotta hurt" or after making aliens explode with the the rocket launcher "suck it down!"
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#9ghost_of_a_manPosted 8/14/2010 7:10:05 PM
Also in Killzone 2
---
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
The Conduit Friend Code-Max:4039-3774-5890
#10coolman229Posted 8/15/2010 11:01:48 AM
I want "BOOM!!!! HEADSHOT!!!" in Con2
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth. Check out "The Last Story" from the creator of Final Fantasy!!
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami, Chrono Trigger