They should make a conduit 2 movie

#1tconslayerPosted 8/14/2010 12:10:56 PM

i think it would be awesome like a new twist to 007 and all but it would have to have conduit 1 and 2's story in it

#2LigersRulePosted 8/14/2010 12:18:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21VeKIUpkf4
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
The Conduit: Sychs
#3SupahShnipaPosted 8/14/2010 12:27:12 PM
Personally, I'd much rather watch the GOW and Dead Space movies that are being made. Gore FTW.

Also, Conduit wouldn't make that good of a movie. I'd much rather see a movie of the Military's standpoint of the Drudge invasion of Conduit 1.
---
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif
#4TurboweaslePosted 8/14/2010 12:30:34 PM
Movies made into games and games made into movies are generally very bad.

Possible exceptions are Resident Evil (only the first one-- got dumb after that) and the fake Legend of Zelda movie. Some of you may be surprised by me considering an awful preview of a movie to be good. I consider it so because of how lulzy it was.

Anywho, The Conduit/C2 would make terrible movies, as too much is left open to interpretation and speculation. That could change once C2 comes out, but until it does, I stick by my opinion.
---
"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." -Ignatius Reilly
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 8/14/2010 12:35:24 PM
ehh game movies are usually bad. A lot is messed up in the transition to movie. There are only a couple games that I think might have a chance at pulling it off, and conduit isn't one of them.
---
Playing: Batman AA, Borderlands
Want: Golden Sun DD, Killzone 3, Batman AC, Infamous 2, Brink, Conduit 2, AC Brotherhood, and Borderlands Robot Revolution dlc.
#6Yabun_no_IndouPosted 8/14/2010 1:14:50 PM
...Wow guy, really?

Did you really just share that with us?

I'm not sure if I want to believe this topic exists.
---
Crimson night & Celsion moon. misfiction.not save the Player is Prayer, yes,Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.
#7tconslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2010 1:20:56 PM

ive seen the fake trailer but like movies made into games suck but ive never seen a game made into a movie.

#8TurboweaslePosted 8/14/2010 1:58:47 PM
ive never seen a game made into a movie.

*Looks at Resident Evil franchise*

<_<
---
"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." -Ignatius Reilly
#9LigersRulePosted 8/14/2010 3:30:18 PM
*Looks at FF:7:AC*
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
The Conduit: Sychs